Chapter 8: Bar hoppers

Musashi sat down next to Victory as they took there seats at the bar, the two of them sat in silence for a few moments before Musashi spoke up, "So, how did the meeting go?" he asked waving down the bartender.

"It went well, but..." Victory trailed off as he recalled the events of what happened in that room.

Flashback

Victory walked nervously through the halls  of the command building nervously, he knew very damn well what he was going to be asked to do. He held his head low as he walked towards a large door. He took a deep breath before knocking, "Come in." a voice replied from the other side of the door, he sighed before turning the knob and entering the room.

"You wanted to see me sir?" Victory asked as Commander Churchill looked up from a map laid out on a large table. There were also three other men present in the room, one was standing to the right of Commander Churchill, he has dark brown hair with grey eyes, he appaired to be more-or-less around the same age as Commander Churchill,  he was wearing a midnight blue Kriegsmarine officer's uniform and had a baton clipped onto his belt, the other man was standing on the other side of Churchill was a man in his early to mid thirties, with chestnut brown hair and black eyes, he was wearing a white Imperial Sakuran Navy uniform with a katana sheathed at his hip, they last man stood out from all the others in the room, he was lying back in a chair at the table, he had dark red hair and blue eyes, a large scar ran down his lip. He was wearing a black t-shirt  covered by a tactical vest, jeans, and combat boots,  he was twirling a large knife in his hands, and had a large pistol holster on his hip.

"Your late." The man with the knife said.

"Sorry but whoever's on secretary duty wouldn't let me in, said I 'Didn't have an appointment.'  also she called me a 'lowly animal' so whoever's responsible for her give her a talking to." Victory replied. 

The man in the Kriegsmarine Uniform sighed as the three others looked at him, "I'll talk with Deutschland  about it... again." he said face palming.

"Anyway Victory I want you to meet the other Commanders of Azur Lane!" Commander Churchill said gesturing to the three men at the table. "First we have Hans Von Huber of Iron Blood."

"Guten Tag" Commander Von Huber greeted reaching out his hand to Victory.

"I've heard about you sir, your the great "Buzzard of the North" right?" Victory asked shaking Von Huber's hand.

"You know I used to hate that nickname." Von Huber softly chuckled , "But it grew on me when the Sirens started calling me it, gave me confidence in my abilities to know that I may have gained the respect of some Siren officers." he said with a small grin

"No cares what the damn aliens think of you Hans!" The man with the knife scoffed as he tossed his blade in the air and caught it by the handle perfectly, sheathing it on his vest. "The names Elliot Thompson pal, callsign, Blackheart." he said reaching out his hand. 

"No one bloody calls you that Thompson." Churchill said, pinching the bridge of his nose  as he and the other commanders sighed.

"Yeh they do!  Just ask any SEAL on base and they will refer to me as "Blackheart"!" 

"Uh huh anyways I do believe that you have already met Commander Suzuki." Commander Churchill  said gesturing to the man in white.

"Its been a few years Victory, I hope this meeting will go better than our last." Suzuki said bowing, Victory returned the bow and walked over to the table.