Chapter 2: Heartache

Musashi was sitting in the waiting room of the medical wing, after Anson's attack Victory was rushed over to the med bay to treat the gash on his cheek. Nagato also ordered Akagi to a safe house outside the base just in case Anson came back. His mind was currently racing at what had transpired in the courtyard, Musashi had heard whispers of a ship named Anson during the war, but what was his grudge with Akagi? Musashi's shoulder then felt damps as he snapped out of his thoughts to see Belfast weeping on his shoulder.

 "Why would Anson do such a thing to Vic?" she sobbed as she tried and failed to regain composure.

"Its going to be ok Belfast, I've known Victory for years, he's had a lot worse." Musashi says lightly hugging Belfast and being thankful that Akagi wasn't here to see this. He didn't know too much about Victory's marriage to Belfast, but it seemed to be a healthy and happy one, he hoped that he could have a life like that with Akagi one day. But now he needed to be there for his friend's wife. "So how long have you and Vic been married?" Musashi asked trying to help Belfast get her mind off of her husbands attack. 

"Six years as of last November" She chokes out. 

"You two have any kids?" Musashi counited. 

"We have a beautiful daughter who just turned six in December." Belfast voice became less shaky at the mention of her daughter. 

"What's her name?" Musashi asked hoping to break the ice a bit more.

 "Well people like to call her 'Bel-Chan' or 'Little Bel' because of how much she looks like me. But her real name is Warrior, she's an ironclad." Belfast continues going on about her favorite memories with her daughter. 

"I hope to meet her one day, she sounds like an absolute angle." Musashi says, sighing as this conversation also was helping him get his mind off of Anson's attempt on Akagi's life. Then the door to the waiting room opens and a man in a dark blue coat, curly brown hair sat under a black cowboy hat, a grizzled five-o'clock shadow was on his face, as if the man hadn't groomed himself in weeks, months even. The scent of alcohol and cigarettes could be smelled from where Musashi was sitting, two holsters where strapped to his khaki pants, the way the man sat was in the way of a defeated man, he held his head low  and hands rested on his lap as he looked down on the floor. Musashi looks at the man, who didn't seem to notice him for a couple minutes, after a while a nurse came in and lead him out of the room, Musashi had no time to think about the mysterious cowboy as another nurse  came in and told them that they could see Victory. Musashi got up and fallowed the nurse, hoping to get some answers from Victory.

Olympia was lead through the sterile halls of the med wing by a nurse, he walked with his head held low, as he came to a door, "She's right in there, I'll give you two some privacy." the nurse said as she walked off. Olympia opened the door has he removed his black hat, showing the dark bags under his sunken eyes, before him before him laid a woman with dark brown hair, her eyes where shut and an oxygen mask was placed over her nose and mouth, bandages where wrapped around her chest and torso.

 Olympia opened the door has he removed his black hat, showing the dark bags under his sunken eyes, before him before him laid a woman with dark brown hair, her eyes where shut and an oxygen mask was placed over her nose and mouth, bandages where ...