Chapter 11: Everyone has inner monologues and Musashi gets laid (Not a Smut)

Victory entered his dorm quietly, as he closes and locked the door behind him. He and Musashi spend the rest of the day training, practicing and honing there skills for whatever was to come on this mission, Victory quickly checked Warriors room to see her sleeping soundly in her bed, her beloved seal plush Chubs (One of the last things Anson ever gave her) held tightly in her arms, Victory smiled at the sight before quietly closing the door behind him, Victory made his way to his room, he smiled as he entered, seeing Belfast sitting in their bed reading a book, "Good evening lass." Victory says with a smirk as Belfast looks up from her book with a smile.

"Welcome home dear, how was your day?"  Belfast said putting her book down and focusing her attention on her husband.

"It was fine, hopefully things will go smoothly tomorrow." Victory said as he changed into his sleepwear. Belfast knew that he was leaving for a mission tomorrow, but she didn't know the full details. "I'll probably be gone before you wake up." Victory commented as he got into bed beside Belfast.

"Be careful Vic, I don't want to see you end up in the medical wing again, or worse." Belfast says as she traces the scar on Vic's cheek.

"It will be fine lass, I'll be back before you know it." Victory says with a smile, 'The less she knows about this the better, I don't want her to worry.' he thought to himself.

"Vic, you haven't told me what this assignment is, not even the commander will tell me or any other of the Maid Core, what it is when we ask him, what's going on? Its usualy not like this, why all the hush-hush?" Belfast said with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Lass, I told you its fine, for now lets us enjoy each others company how dose that sound lass?" Victory says caressing her cheek.

"Fine, but expect a full explanation when you get back ok." Belfast said  with a stern look on her face. 

"Alright than, I promise." Victory says as he plants a light kiss on her.

Meanwhile

Olympia sat alone in his dorm, sitting at the edge of his bed he held his head down, in his hand he clenched a bottle of, well Akashi didn't say what it was but she said if he wanted the strong stuff, this was it. It tasted horrible but it didn't matter to Olympia, he just wanted something to ease the pain, and this was the closest he's felt to numb so far, he took another swig of the mystery booze as he started to pass out, 'Damn this mission.' Olympia thought to himself as the world around him went black, 'Black Ops means danger, danger means a chance of not coming back'  he continued as he drifted off to sleep, 'maybe I'll get lucky, maybe I'll leave that note for Thompson, so me and Ari can be toghether on the other side' Olympia smiles to himself as his vision went black and he dreamed a sweet dream of himself and Arizona, toghether forever.

Elsewhere, Lutzow was tossing and turning in his sleep, for his demon had come for a visit.

Inside Lutzow's head

"Why? Why do you hide your true self from other?" The dark clone said, this time they sat in an empty dark void, the dark version of Lutzow had been taunting him for what felt like hours and frankly Lutzow was sick of it.

"ENOUGH!" Lutzow cried "For my entire life you have been tormenting me! Like a shadow you fallow me everywhere I go! What do you want from me!?" he asked his dark clone.

"Everything." His doppelganger replied. "I want your life, I want your family I want your friends, I. Want. It. All. Because at the end of the day, you are me, and I am you." He said with a grin.

"No, we have nothing in common! All you are is a face in the mirror, if close my eyes you disappear! You have no power over me! I am the one in control and it will stay that way!" Lutzow shouted attempting to shove his shadowy clone.

"I'm what face when you look in the mirror, all you have to do is accept that fact! I am a part of you!" The dark clone shouted at Lutzow. 

"I've had enough of this, I'm leaving!" Lutzow shouted as he barged past his shadowy clone as the scene faded.

Lutzow snapped awake, he rubbed his eyes before turning to look at the clock on his nightstand, 3 AM. He sighs as he gets out of bed and makes his was to the small kitchenette in his dorm. He opened to cabinet to grab a bag of coffee, yeah he may have pick up the habit from an old friend but it helped him avoid speaking to HIM in the realm of sleep. Lutzow thought about why he was doing this, why he was going on a mission tomorrow, after the incident he didn't want anymore blood to be spilled by his dark side. After a moment of silence he picked up his mug and walked over to his desk that sat in the sitting room of his small dorm, it was a small desk, with a small lamp, and some papers, was also a picture of himself, Bismarck, and her beloved cat Oscar. Lutzow takes a swig from his coffee and pulls out a journal and begins writing in it,

Dear Bismarck,

Same dreams as usual, he keeps taunting me, saying that something terrible will happen if I don't release him, from what I can tell, he is still rather weak, which is a terrifying prospect considering that in this weakened state he killed two Heavy Cruisers and a Battleship. For now I stay lost in the darkness, as silence surrounds me, I swear I will find the answers, so that we can be toghether without the threat of the dark side. No matter how distant I seem, always remember that I will never desert you.

Your Humble Knight,

Lutzow

Lutzow looks back up at the picture of himself and Bismarck, he gives a small smile as he picks it up and sighs. "Ich Libe Dich." he says before he puts the picture down and looks out the window into the nigh, thinking about his sister, was she safe? Was she alright? He couldn't bear the thought of losing Blucher, she was one of the few people that could bring a genuine smile to his face. If the worst were to happen, if he lost control of his emotions again, 'then those are three more unfortunate souls' the dark voice in his head said before Lutzow shook that thought from his head, Blucher was ok, right?

Earlier

Musashi slowly got into bed beside Akagi, the two of them only recently started sleeping toghether and it was an adjustment, sometimes Akagi's tails would smother Musashi while he was trying to sleep, if it didn't hinder his breathing Musashi wouldn't mind it, but alas his lungs needed air. As he laid down Akagi spoke up, "Musashi, do you really need to go tomorrow." She said turning over to face him.

"If it were up to me I would be here by your side my love but the Shireikan told me that this sortie was to get me back into the grove of doing them again, I am no longer needed as your bodyguard, plus, this may be the start of me getting my titles back, that in two years I may be Shogun." Musashi said with a small smile, he hated lying to Akagi but he knew that if there was a good chance of him facing Anson on this mission, she would want him to stay back, she feared that man like he was the devil himself, and he could understand why, Anson had a reputation in Sakura, that of a merciless killer, and a monster in combat, that he once slaughtered an entire task force of Destroyers, not to mentioned what happened on the Marshalls. Musashi shuddered at that thought, his two former students Takao and  Atago had been the ones to find the carnage, Atago took it really badly, the war was not kind to either sister, Takao suffered a horrible attack at the hands of a mysterious Siren, and Atago became less and less of her usual self, she was less cheerful and bubbly, granted she did miss the first few months of the war due to being on an extended shore leave but when she returned she was thrusted right into frontline duty.

"Be careful ok? I can't make you mine if your dead, that would be crossing the line, even for me." Akagi said with a lustful smile.

Musashi chuckled at the statement before turning to face her, "How about I make you mine tonight?" he teased causing Akagi to blush before quickly grabbing his face.

"Really!?" she asked, her breath growing faster, he could feel how fast her heart was beating as there chest touched.

"I don't see why not, we've been toghether for a while and who knows," Musashi said as he pulled her in for a kiss. "Maybe it will bring me luck." he said as there lips locked.

I'm not writing that. you fill in the blanks yourselves you horny pervs

Any ways I'm still alive you losers! and I'm back with shitty memes made in Google Slides! HORAY