Chapter 9: The odd man out

Just a quick heads up this chapter is gonna have some depiction's of rather gruesome murders VERY early on so just a quick heads up

Lutzow's heart pounded,  he was walking alone through a dimly lit hallway, he didn't know how he got here, but made him feel unnerved, as he walked down the hallway, suddenly strange pictures appeared an the walls each one seemed to depict some sort of seascape, "What the hell?" Lutzow said to himself as the more he walked down the hallway the stranger the scene's seemed to get.

The first strange one was of  showed a red blotch in the water the more and more Lutzow walked the larger the red pool became, until it showed the beaten and mangled husk of Hood, "Mein Gott!" Lutzow gasped at the painting as the horrific memory came back to him, "Nein, this isn't real, I need to wake up, I NEED TO WAKE UP!"  Lutzow screamed before hearing a diabolical laugh that made the air turn cold.

"You cannot escape this place, for it is your own mind!" A deep voice with a Russian accent, called out from behind Lutzow, who turned around  to see the Purple-eyed clone of himself standing with that same wicked grin, "We have played this game for years da? Why won't you give in? Let me have my fun." The dark version of Lutzow said, calmly approaching Lutzow with his hand outstretched.

 "Never! I swore that I would never let you hurt anyone ever again!" Lutzow cried shoving the dark clone of himself away before darting away down the hall as his clone's cackling laugh filled his ears.

The more Lutzow ran, the more the picture's on the wall changed, first it show him torturing Hood, then it changed to him killing Dorsetshire by impaling her through the neck  with his sword, then it changed to Norfolk's demise, the small girl was ripped apart by his rigging shark her mangled corpse dangling from its jaws, her screams and begging for mercy filled the hall as the laugh continued, then there was Rodney, the poor battleship tried to fight back ,only for him to rip her riggings from her back and dropping her into the ocean, watcher her struggle to keep her head above the water, crying out for help that never came as he quickly engaged KGV, leaving her to disappear into the dark depths to drown.

"That one was my favorite, I love it when our prey tries to delay the inevitable!"  The voice said filling the halls.

"Why, why are you showing me this?! Just to gloat about what you have done!" Lutzow cried out as he seemingly reached a dead end in the seemingly endless hallway.

"Nyet my friend, what WE have done. Look at us, look how powerful WE are toghether, WE can do anything, Plunder Heaven blind, steal from all the Gods!" the voice cried out "We can live on forever! With Satan Himself by our side!" The voice said.

"Nien! I will never let you take control! All you want is chaos and bloodshed! You have no morality no ethics! The only thing you feel is a lust for death and I will have no part in it!" Lutzow cried.

"I had a feeling you would say that." The voice said as the morbid gallery fell away and a void of darkness opened up, dark tentacle's reached out and garbed Lutzow's arms, dragging him into the abyss. "One way or another I will have my way." It says a everything goes black.

Lutzow awoke in a cold sweat, processing what he just saw in his dream. Had he really done those things? Did he really kill those people in such a brutal way? Lutzow took a deep breath before he left his bedroom to go through his morning routine, on his way to his bathroom he passed a picture of himself and Bismarck on her launchday last year, he smiled softly as he thought of his lover, it broke his heart that he always kept her at arm's length, but he knew he had to do it to keep her safe, safe from himself, safe from the demon that he is. How he wished he could just close his eyes and make this disappear, he just wanted a normal life, a normal relationship, normal dreams, but no, for he was cursed to walk this Earth a man of two souls.