Chapter 1: The Fall From Grace

SIX YEARS LATER

The Crimson-Azur War was over, The Treaty had been signed, the bloodshed was over. It was a time of celebration around the world. Victory was making his was to a party on the new Azur Lane base, Anson was by his side, the war had changed him, and not for the better. Anson gained a reputation during the war, he was notoriously brutal towards Crimson Axis soldiers, this earned him the nickname "The Dark Prince" Anson seemed to relish in the bloodshed of Axis troops, he said there screams where like music to him. The calm and friendly Brit that Victory one knew was gone, and in his place was a violent and bitter man. Victory was drawn out of his thoughts when Anson asked Victory a question, "Hey Vic, what do you think will happen with the Crimson Axis ships after they put pen to paper?" he asked as they entered the building.

 "They will probably be reintegrated into the Azur Lane fleet." Victory replies. 

"That's a load of bullshit and you know it, they should pay for what they have done, for Christ sake they made deals with Sirens!" Anson replies. 

"Calm down lad, just give them a chance, people can change." Victory replies trying to deescalate the situation.

 "I know people can change, I know that better than anyone else here probably." he mumbled to himself as they entered a large ballroom, it was a colorful sight as ships and soldiers from every faction gathered in the ballroom to celebrate the wars closure. They where talking, drinking, and dancing like it was the end of the world. 

"I have some catching up to do with an old mate of mine. Just don't cause any trouble and play nice." Victory teased as he went off to find his old friend. Anson looked around the party seeing serval faces that where once enemies and traitors, now he sees Prinz Eugene and his sister Prince of Wales talking and laughing like they didn't want each others heads on pikes two weeks before. Anson just sighed as he grabbed a drink from a passing tray, it was going to be a long night.

Musashi shouldn't be here, he should have died on the Oorochi. He should be at the bottom of the sea, entombed in a metal coffin alongside Akagi. It would have been like a legend of old, a powerful Samurai falls for a beautiful noblewoman, but he never said anything out of fear that she would never return the feelings because she wanted to court another. The  Samurai and noblewoman travel together and fight side by side causing the Samurai's feelings for her to grow more and more, only for the two of them to fall in battle next to each other. The Samurai confessing his love to the noblewoman with his dying breath, as the two are forever entombed together, side by side. A fitting end for him in his opinion, but that's not what happened, Victory chose to save him and Akagi, and he never found out why. Now instead of being crab food, he was dancing with Akagi in the middle of the royal ballroom of the new Azur Lane base, Sakura and Iron Blood where welcomed back in with open arms. Musashi looked down at Akagi, who was leaning her head into his chest, her ears relaxed as the two of them slow danced together. "Darling" Akagi said causing Musashi to snap out of his thought. "I can tell your thinking, is it about me or..." her face suddenly grew dark as a wicked smile came on her face. "Or are you thinking about other girls Musashi? Which ones are you thinking about I won't let them take you fro-" Musashi silenced Akagi with a kiss. 

"You worry too much Akagi, besides." Musashi grabbed the base of one of Akagi's tails. " You belong to me, as I do to you and I would kill anyone who tries to take me from you and you from me." He whispered into her ear as she started blushing. Musashi always knew how to fluster her and never showed any fear facing her "Yandere mode" one of the reasons they fell in love, the other never seemed care about the other ones quirks. He laughs as they leave the dance floor arms linked to together. As the two of them order sake from the bar Musashi hears a voice he really didn't want to hear tonight.