Chapter 5: Deal with the Devil

Anson was face to face with three men on his turret, the one on the right had a slender build, he had platinum blond hair with deep teal eyes, on his left hip was a sword held in a very strange looking sheath, he was wearing what Anson could only describe as ninja armor, he was looking at Anson as if he was inspecting a sculpture in The National Gallery back in London, the man on the left has spiky white hair, with  deep red eyes, the man had a grin on his face and was wearing what looked like a crop-top. The man in the middle clearly the leader of the bunch, he had silver hair, and was wearing tactical gear with a dark scarf around his neck, but the man's most distinguishing trait was his single, golden, eye. Anson held up his blade before speaking, "What do you want, Siren?" Anson spits out voice filled with venom. The middle one  stepped forward, 

"Like we said, we're looking to make a deal." He looks up at Anson who slowly lowers his sword. 

"And why would I help you? You lot want to wipe out all human life on this bloody rock!" Anson said, his grip tightening around his blade.

 "Is that what there telling you?" The one on the right said, stepping forward, "Our objective isn't the extinction of the human race, but to tame it, to civilize you savages." he said raising his arms. 

"You of all people should know this ya know, I mean you idiots started a war because some crazy missed her sister!" The one on the left said giggling at the idea.

 "Your one to talk about crazy Leviathan." The one on the right sighed.

 "What are you implying Kraky?" The one on the left, apparently named Leviathan, said nudging the one on the right's shoulder causing him to sigh and face palm. 

"You two! Cut it out!" The one in the middle yelled causing both of them to stop bickering. "Any ways, my name is SPADE, and these two imbeciles are Kraken and Leviathan." The middle one said.

"You three better give a damn good reason for me to not cut you down right now!" Anson growled at the trio of Sirens, raising his blade again. 

"We've come to make a deal, do I need to repeat myself again?" SPADE said, a dark grin plastering his face, "We've been watching you for years Anson, and we know what you can do. I believe partnership between us could be... beneficial." SPADE said, as Anson slowly lowered his blade once more. 

"What do you want?" demanded Anson.

  "Your 'friends' from Iron Blood have something we would very much like back." Kraken said, as he pulled out a holographic projector, the image was something Anson thought he would never see again, "A few years ago we gave a black wisdom cube to some 'allies' in the Sakura Empire, we originally thought it was destroyed with the Oorochi, but recent intel tells us an Iron Blood Salvage group managed to recover the cube from the wreck and take it to a secret facility in Norway." he said before putting away the projector.

 "And what would I get out of this?" Anson asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow at the Sirens, SPADE chuckled

 "Well A, you'll get to kill some Germans, and B, We can make you the most powerful ship in the world, you could make nations fall single handedly, how does that sound?" SPADE said reaching out his hand, Anson took a moment to think, 'If what this man is saying is true than I can turn on them after the strengthen me, I would be a god!' Anson thought to himself, 'But it would make you no better than the Crimson Axis!' another part of his brain said, 'You mean the people who betrayed you and broke your heart?' the other part of his brain said, 'There had to be a reason SHE betrayed us' the other half argued, 'Yeah, SHE was a Sakuran, you are a Royal, SHE did what she was ordered to do, SHE probably never really loved us.' The other side refuted, the second part of his brain went silent as he shook the Siren's hand. "Good choice boy, but I want you to prove yourself before we get down to getting our hands dirty." SPADE said turning over to Kraken. "Kraken, was created to be the perfect assassin, deadly in combat, no emotions clouding his mind, and high intellect. Lets see if you can best him." Kraken looked a SPADE shocked before turning to Anson.