The start of the faceless driver

"WAKE UP Y/N, YOU HAVE TRAINING TO DO"
my mom yelled as she came storming into my room. I slowly got up. Still tired as ever. I pick up my phone and to my surprise I have a email.
I opened and and there it said my contract with Ferrari. I got in!.
I threw on clothes and ran down the stairs
"OMG OMG, I GOT A CONTRACT TO RACE
FOR FERRARI" i screamed as I ran into the kitchen to tell my mother.
She looked at me like I was joking around.
I showed her my phone. There it was the brightly lit face as she saw the Ferrari logo in the email.
"Honey you've only just started in F2 now you've moved up to F1. How is that possible".
"ARE YOU KIDDING I DON'T CARE IM
GOING TO RACE WITH BOYS AND ONLY BOYS".
I was to excited I had to get to the training room. I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door. I have no time to lose.

I open the door to the training room and there was about 20 other people there just training for this weekends race. I hear my name being called. I spin around to where the office is. There stood the head management for Ferrari.

"It's good to see you y/n, as you saw in the email that was send last night. That you made it into the Ferrari team".

He continues to tell me everything and what it's going to be like working and driving for them. There was only one thing they wanted me to do and that was to become a faceless driver. That means every win I get I can't take off my helmet. Only the Ferrari team can see what I look like and the boy drivers.

"A faceless driver?. You don't want me to show my face to the world after winning a race?"

"That's exactly what we want you to do. We want it to be a surprise the world when we show your face".

I looked confused.

Never in my life have I had to do this faceless stuff.

"Tomorrow you'll meet our team" the head manager said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Including the boy drivers Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz, they'll tell you everything you need to know"

Me still puzzled on why they want to keep me a secret. Why did they choose me to race for them so many other people signed up too.

"Y/n you are free to go, meet at the track tomorrow at 3pm, don't be late"

I get up off the chair that I was sat in thanked them and left to go train. This was going to be hard I have to have the strength to turn corners fast.