The crush

It was early Monday morning. I woke up I had to fly to Australia for this weekends race. It was stressful but it was okay. I got to the airport and there weren't many people around. I wouldn't know why. I saw the Ferrari team and walked over and greeted them. The smile on Charles face when he saw me walk up. I liked him and I'm pretty sure it was obvious.

"Hey how was your weekend" he asked as we walked out to the private jet.

"You think I would be great after a long weekend of winning and racing" I said with a little laugh.

"Honestly yeah. Max verstappen is still wondering who you are he messaged me asking me if I knew who you were"

"Well what did you say?" I said obviously curious on what he replied with.

"I said nope I don't know I never seen their face"

We both laughed about it. It was fun talking to Charles. We got on the jet still laughing like crazy. We sat across from each-other.

"What are you laughing about?" Carlos asked because we were still laughing.

"Oh nothing just the fact Max is overly jealous I'm better then him and the funny part is he doesn't know who I am and he asked Charles if he knew me" I said and started laughing again
I couldn't help it.

Carlos didn't laugh, he was more confused on why it was so funny.

"Oh Carlos you don't understand"

It was a long flight and it was getting boring.
Carlos had fallen asleep. I was so close too. Charles kept looking at me and just smiling.
His eyes were just such an amazement to look at. I could stare at them all day. I was getting drowsy so I fell asleep.

I woke up In Charles arms. We had landed and I didn't wake up to get out so he picked me up. We were away from the airport and going up to the hotel bedroom.

"Oh looks who's awake" he said with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake up when we landed I think I might have gotten jet lag" I say still very tired. He placed me on the hotel bed. We had our own rooms but he didn't leave.

"You don't look well y/n, I'm going to stay here with you tell me when you need anything and I'll get it" he said placing a soft kiss onto my forehead.

That was it that triggered my feelings for him. He kissed me on the forehead. He must like me. He always smiled at me. Hugged me when he saw me. We got along. We haven't even known each-other for a month yet and we are already all over each-other. I stood up but immediately sat back down. I had gotten dizzy.

"Woah" I said holding my head.

Charles looked at me from the little kitchen in the room. He walked over with a glass of water.

"Drink this and then lay down it's late"

I took the glass and drank it within seconds. The look on his face made me smile. He was shocked I drank it fast. He took the glass and placed it in the sink and walked back over.

"Lay down, I don't want you getting dizzy anymore" he said as I lay down.

"What if I'm like this on race day that could effect my racing" I say getting dizzy spells again even by laying there.

"I doubt they'll let you race then"

I was so dizzy I passed out. It wasn't great I didn't feel well. I obviously wasn't.

I woke up it was 7am. We of course had the day off because of the jet lag. I looked over at the other bed. It wasn't big like the one I was in. Charles was there fast asleep. He look cute sleeping I just wish he was cuddling me instead of that damn pillow.
I stood up and went to the bathroom and had a shower. I got out and he was awake.

"Oh did i wake you?" I said softly like someone else was in the room as well sleeping.

"No no I woke up myself" he said standing up and walking over to me. He hugged me.

"You look a lot better then last night" he said letting go of me.

I smiled. It was great having him around. We were alone. That night I had a dream I kissed him and he kissed me back. Oh how I want that to happen in real life. I snapped back to reality when I realised I was sitting on the bed just staring into his eyes.

"Daydreaming are you?" He said.

I laughed.

"Sorry I just love your eyes" I said trying not to act embarrassed.

He sat next to me.

"I like you. Y/n"

I looked at him. My eyes were widened. He grabbed me into a hug again I stayed I didn't move. I just love listening to his breathing. It was calm.

"I love you" I said. He let my head fall to his lap and suddenly we were looking into each others eyes purposely.

He leaned down and kissed me. Woah I didn't expect that. It was like it wasn't supposed to happen I kissed back of course. It felt like forever before we pulled back. He smiled and this time I felt the world immediately come together again. Charles Leclerc kissed me and definitely has a crush on me. My world was definitely at peace again.