The return

[It's been 2 seasons since the accident, Max has been winning to many times, so you step back in. But no one knows it you again because they
Haven't seen you since what happened, all drivers know it's you but fans don't so they
Question who it is again]

It's a lovely day in Sliverstone, I sat there stretching my legs. I've done so much to get back here. I've trained so hard after I was given confirmation about my leg. I did train still with a broken leg because I didn't want my talent to be wasted. I was overthinking when I heard someone walk it.

"Well isn't lovely to see the girl who broke her leg 2 seasons ago back ready to race"
I spun around there stood Lewis Hamilton. We have been talking a lot. I told him long ago I'll be back racing but he didn't believe me.

"Lewis!"

I gave him a big hug. I watched him race a lot when I was off. Cheering for him in every race, him getting on the podium. I watched it on the tv because I didn't want to handle the attention of sitting in the audience with fans who will bombard me with questions.

"How have you been y/n feels like I haven't seen you in ages"
He said pulling away from my hug.

"I'm great I'm actually ready for this race honestly. Im glad to be back behind the wheel of a Ferrari"

"It's great to see you back y/n, also stay away from Max. He still has the capability of getting you killed"

I looked at him surprised.

"Is he still not over that crash over 2 years ago?"

"No he isn't. He knows you're back, told me he'll make sure you're up and over if you try to pass him"

I looked down at the ground. Why? Why was he still not over what happened. It's not my fault he decided to make me go flying into the gravel by hitting me, he got himself disqualified.

"Hey y/n I'm gonna go now. Good to see you back"

"Yeah see ya Lewis" I say giving him a quick smile.

I grabbed my AirPods out and placed them into my airs. Whipped out my phone and started scrolling on Spotify. I hit a random song. I didn't care anymore. I sat down as In The Stars by Benson Boone started to play. I leaned back in the chair i was sat in and drifted off into a daydream.

It wasn't long until I felt a hand touch Me. I looked over and saw the pretty watercolour eyes looking at me. I paused my music and took out my AirPods. Charles greeted me with a smile before sitting down at the chair next to me. Where Carlos also joined seeing me through the window in the door.

"Y/n didn't realise this weekend you were back"
Carlos says as he hugs me before taking a seat.

"Yeah, I was welcomed back after I healed."

"You know I didn't really think I'll see you again pretty lady" Charles said grabbing my hand.

"When will you two date?"
Carlos said raising an eyebrow.

All of us started laughing. It was fun to be back with them they always know how to make me laugh.

"I don't know if she'll want me Carlos. She's too pretty for me"

"What a load of nonsense Charles I'll kiss you right now" I said giving him a smile.

Carlos gasped. Not expecting me to say that

"Do it then y/n" he said.

I got up from my seat. Took a few steps before turning to Charles. He was smiling. I leaned in a kissed him. Right on the lips. I turned to Carlos. Who had his mouth wide opened in a shocked expression.

"We are dating now Charles" I say sitting back down in my chair.

Carlos who stood up and walked out. Still with that jaw down. Me and Charles started laughing. God I loved him. He made my life so much better. Racing with him is so amazing. He sat in my hospital room that night I broke my leg. Falling asleep on the chair. I remember waking up to him still asleep. The nurse walked in when he woke up. It was amazing. He even skipped the race to look after me because he didn't want me to be alone.

"You okay darling?"

I looked at him.

"Yes I am, sorry I was just thinking about the time you stayed with me at the hospital, thanks for that. Just wish you didn't miss the race for that"

"Look y/n Carlos won it anyways. We did good"

I smiled at him, so glad that Carlos won that race. Just him. Ferrari was my home now. The boys were everywhere to me and i hope they know that. Every sad moment they made me smile and bring the cheerful y/n back.

"Hey qualifying is about to begin we better go"

I nodded and we both heading to our cars which were shining they were recently cleaned.

We got pushed out. To the grid. Where I sat in p7 right behind Pierre Gasly. I saw Max coming past me. Giving me a wave. I got out of my car. So the team could do stuff to it. I went over to where the boys were. They were p2,p3 where they always are.

"Hey y/n" I heard Max say from behind me.

Charles stood up from where he was sitting. Came and stood by me. I turned around where Max was standing.

"Isn't it lovely seeing you back, probably not better now."

"Max don't, you've already done enough damage" Charles says.

Max laughed, how was this funny? He nearly killed me.

"You nearly killed me Max, nearly ending my life and ending your career."

"As if. I'm to good I would still be racing"

"If you killed her no you wouldn't, to many people would of blamed you and you would be in jail for fucking murder" Carlos says jumping into the conversation.

Teams started watching. Red bull telling Max to stop. Ferrari trying to pull me away.

"Karma will get you again Verstappen, just like it to your father" I say giving him a smile.

I could see him gridding his teeth.

"Also Max, just cause you're in first doesn't mean you're better then everyone, so don't be a bitch because of it. You're not cool. People hate you because of your bitchy behaviour they hate you for nearly killing me"

I walked away. Him standing there not yelling at me or anything. I hope that got something in his head.