[21]

Anghel
0945*******

September 8

22:30

You:

You still up ba anghel? I'd like to address something lang backla.
read.

Anghel:

SIS KAKAGISING KO LANH KINABAHAN AKO SAYOOO

GOOO ANO YAN

You:

Remember the last time when you gave us chika about your classmate 3days ago? I just like to open my viewpoints about it and much better telling na rin here dm.

Anghel:

Halaaa sige go immm readinggg

You:

I've only seen the person once lang naman and obviously na we're not close. I saw him and also thought that he looks like something mean probably because of his slit on his brow or because of him always forrowing and raising his brows nga (which I noticed about him). But also based on your chika last time, you guys did not try approach him coz of his looks not because he did tell na he didn't want to be in the same group.
👍

That one time I talked to him (guide him coz he was lost), I noticed how he was uncomfortable talking to other pips and was surprised when we did talked kasi it wasn't a thing that usually happens for him. I do believe na he was trying to approach din kaso he doesn't know how. This is my thoughts onlyy hmm? Just try on talking about it if you have time if it's really a misunderstanding.
💛

I love you and I hopeee this might help na rin. If I'm wrong about this matter, you can reply na lang ulit to update me. Love u c:
💛

Anghel:

Huyyyyy!!! Gago oo no worries! I get it na. Don't worry I'll to talk about it kapag nasa room. Gago thank you kamo sinabi mo ngayon kasi I wouldn't know kasi alam mo yun? Nasa utak ko na it's done na sya.

I loveee it when you do this sm!! Tomo ha update rin kita. Waggg ka masyado magpuyat backla < 3333

You:

Yes anghel, will do that. Skin care well 🥵

Anghel:

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
read.

「⸙͎」