[37]

iMessage
V

September 10

20:12

You:

My friend just got home minutes ago. Already had my dinner with her.

V:

Sandlai lnag nalilugo ako
read.

20:26

V:

Hi

Tapos na HAHAHAHAHAHA

You:

Hello!

Currently doing my skin care.

V:

Sige sige tapusin mo ba muna?

You:

I can talk while doing it naman.

The call still ongoing.

V:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Hindi ko na patay kanina ayos lang ba?

You:

Yep. Mine's muted naman so it's fine.

So call?

V:

G call.

____________________________________________

V
On Call
06:48:12

"Hellooo (Fixing her cam and putting on top of vanity). I'll just fix this first ha (putting a cream on her face)."

"Ganda talaga oh (chuckles). Ano yan?"

"(Look at the cam and took the cream) Cream moisturizer. I'm done applying my mask na ka-(paused when she noticed Gene opened his cam)."

"Ka? Yung ano? (Leaning back to his chair, watching the cam)."

"Uhh-kanina. Done applying my mask kanina. You doing something else? (Kept looking at the cam). Why I felt so conscious all of a sudden?"

"Huh? Bakit? (Chuckling while unconsciously raising his brow)."

"Damnnnn, man. You do look good I fucking swear (Immediately hides on the desk while fist was visible punch the table laughing). No joke."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ano na? Tignan mo 'to gaganyan ka 'tas mahihiya ka. By the way, same (smiling and biting his thumb)."

"Nooooo (laughing). 'Cause you never opened your cam so I felt all the confidence telling things, you know? (Laughing)."

"Pero nakausap mo na ko personal, diba?"

"Goshh-yes. I did (nodding while holding a serum). It's fine naman 'coz you don't know me and you looked so confused that time."