[144]

EchoVentures • Instagram
241 followers • 32 posts
Private account
You both follow EugeneYves and Dindin.realno

January 18
16:14

Hello.

If you'll notice, I'm Eugene's brother and I would like to apologize about things I've wronged you. First, I shouldn't have talked my brother that way and label you to issues you're not even included. Second, I should have trust you especially that my brother and I can see how you really care about him. Lastly, I shouldn't have avoided interactions with you and make it more awkward. My brother has nothing to do with this message however, he did leave quite an information that you're a grammar nazi. So, I did this. Again, I sincerely apologize.
💗

You accepted the message from a nonfollower account.

Hiraeth

Oh, hiiii!!

I do know na you're V's brother. No worries about that na. Thank u for letting know your thoughts. I really don't expect your message but I'm glad na you and your brother finally talking na.

It's fineeee if you're not every much fan of interactions. I totally understood that. And noo, I'm also part of the issue especially that I'm the reason whyy. We already talked about it and yes, it made me guilty but at the same time, I'm glad na I helped him.

Thank u for understanding him!!

Ah. Sorry, I'm not good at conversations.

Hiraeth

And that's too much formalities for me. I take informalities too, so no worries. It'll be cooool!

Salamat din sa pagalaga sa kanya. Lagi rin syang pagod eh. Alam ko rin naman na kaya nya sarili pero yung may nakakausap sya sa oras oras, that makes it more better. Thank you.

Favor lang. Wag mo na lang sabihin na I messaged you directly.

Baka mangasar eh.
😂

Hiraeth

Yessss. Sureee!!

Thank u as well! You can call me, "ate" if you're comfy. Just tell me anything if may needs or about kayy V. Thank u superrr!
read.

「⸙͎」