[77] • Narration

Studio 89

October 01
20:03

Gene felt the vibration from his pocket meaning that he just got a notification from his phone. The way his eyebrow furrows into thinking that the notification might be from her but realising the days- weeks had passed without her presence melts him. He clenched his fist while holding the barhandle from his motorcycle adjusting his speed.

"Puta." Mura nya as he speeds up again, passing other vehicles on the street.

Nang makarating sa pupuntahan, kitang kita nya iba't ibang sasakyan na nakaparada. His jaw unconciously tightened just by looking at the full parking area. Taking out his phone and immediately call Lee's number.

"Puno tangina." Gene's voice doesn't sound irritated at all. Just his casual remarks of cussing. Rinig na rinig ang tawa ni Lee sa kabilang linya.

"Saglit pre. Sa Kumoi raw sabi ni Din, katabi lang naman. Doon mo na raw park si baby."

"Geh." He said as sign that he ended the call.

Mabilis lang naman 'to nakaikot sa Kumoi dahil katabi lang 'to ng Studio 89. Tulad ng nasabi ng mga kaibigan, mabilis nyang napark ang motor nito. Pulling his helmet off his head and putting it on his lap while looking at the other side kung may tao ba o wala. He started to fix his hair by rubbing it and proceed on taking his gloves off his hands.

He started to walk straight papuntang bar while his left hand holding his phone and the other was putting his gloves on his pocket.

Pagkapasok na pagkapasok, naamoy nya na ang pinaghalong alak at usok dahilan para kumunot ang noo nya. Isang rason kung bakit hindi rin sya malapitan ng iba ay dahil sa kung paano si Gene tumingin. One eyebrow has a slit and currently raising up while eyes are all pierced to random things.

"Totoo ngang pass si Gab. Kala ko cap eh." Lee's voice while laughing and holding Cuervo in his hands. "Ayan na si Gene-puta naunahan mo pa si Tim." dagdag pa nito.

"Bakit, nasaan?" Gene ask while seating down the couch.

"Stuck na naman sa traffic." Lee answered while giving him the drink.

"Chaser mo?"

"Wala par. Dasal lang, ganon." With Lee's answer, Gene throw him a random pillow.

The first hour was fine as the sounds was loud. As usual, Timothy still on the road, Dino finally got back with more drinks as Kei got back with random tea from people he doesn't even know. Lee was curious looking at his friend at the same time was worried. Wala naman kasi syang alam masyado sa kung anong nangyari dahil hindi rin naman nagkwento si Gene.