[93] •Narration

Thaddeaus University Hospital
October 25
16:20

"Shine, pababa na 'ko saglit lang." That he chuckles while taking his bag before walking out the room. He can hear some background noises from the other line, probably Hira just scratching some papers.

"Okii, V." She answered back.

Eugene was already used to people eyeing on him whenever he walks in. It is just that, he doesn't care to any of them. His height was not just average which makes him more easy to sight. The slit eyebrows were showing to people making them avoid his gazes. The only thing matters to him now was to get out from his duty and take some rest, with his girlfriend for sure.

Signing the attendance on the counter and some nurses whom knows him greeting his way back. He's also trying to prevent himself from coughing in front of them.

"Going to girlfriend?" One senior resident teased.

With him nodding and obviously smiling even with his mask on, he replied, "Yes, sir."

"Oo nga, I saw her earlier. Waiting for you with food? That's nice. Sige na, puntahan mo na, kami na bahala for other procedures." The senior resident assured which makes Eugene to nod.

"Thank you, sir." The fact that he wasn't a fan of small talks nor either bigger than that unless if he were comfortable to talk to that person.

With his final bow, he immediately walk through down the parking where his girlfriend currently at. Out of the blue, naalala nya yung rason ni Hira sa pagdadrive ng kotse dahilan para bahagya itong tumawa. Ayaw naman nyang mapagkamalang tanga habang naglalakad magisa.

Tanginang 'yan, in his thought. Ramdam nya bigat at sakit ng ulo nya habang naglalakad. Buti nga uminom sya ng gamot na dala ni Hira, isa na ring rason kung bakit ayaw nya uminom ng gamot dahil nakakaantok once na tumagal. Kaya kanina sa duty nya nilalabanan nya pa antok nya. Balak nya naman uminom ng gamot, kaso dapat mamayang gabi pa.

Yakap yakap ang sarili nitong tinitigan ang elevator na pabukas pa lang at saka naglakad palabas ng parking area.

"Shine, anong kotse?" He asked but no response from the other line. Chineck pa nya kung nakacall pa rin sila, which is still oncall. Isa lang naman duda nya kung hindi sumagot si Hira. "Naunahan pa ko makatulog." He added while laughing at low voice as he scratches his nose.

Hindi nya naman alam kung anong kotse nadala ni Hira kasi hindi naman ito nagpahatid kanina sa parking. The reason why he spent minutes on checking every car that has been resting on the parking. Naisip na rin nya asking Gab kung kotse nito dala ng kapatid kaso naalala nya rin na hindi pa naguusap yung dalawa. Imposible rin kasi hindi naman nakatira kaibigan nya kasama ni Hira.

Lumipat tingin nya sa isang familiar na kotse. Lumapit pa to sa Porsche to check the plate number then he made gasp. It's the Carrera gt2 rs. He already sure about it na kay Gab yung sasakyan at kitang kita nito si Hira sa loob na mahimbing matulog.

He did bite his lower lip thinking on how he'll properly wake her up. He suddenly leaned against the window and lowly tapping the window while Hira's head resting on it. After a few taps, he saw her somewhat panic inside as she look every corner as if she were armed or something. So he tapped again.