8: ~Oh shit~

Harry
I sit with Louis on his couch, he holds me in his arms while I'm crying, Louis' mom makes tea for us. 'Here you go Harry', she says when she gives me one of the mugs. 'T-thank you', I say, wiping tears out of my eyes. 'And it's not a problem that you're staying here, you can stay as long as you want', she says, smiling comforting. 'Thank you miss', I say. 'Oh please, say Johannah', she says with a crooked smile. I nod and smile soft back. 'Lou, I'm upstairs if you need me okay?', Louis nods. 'Okay mom, goodnight.' 'Night boys.' Johannah walks upstairs, Louis rubs my back. 'Wanna tell me what happened?', he asks. 'My dad...H-...He...Slapped me...', it's silent for a moment. 'What the fuck?', Louis says then mad. 'Why the fuck- Why did he do that Harry?', he asks, trying to sound calm. 'I-...About math', I say, Louis' jaw drops. 'He slapped you because you had a bad grade?', he can't keeps his voice calm anymore. 'What a fucking bullshit!'

'Louis, calm down it's okay I-...' 'No Haz this is not okay!', he says. He seems to calm down a bit when he sees the tears in my eyes . 'Sorry', he says. 'I just think this is total bullshit, you can't slap your fucking son because he has bad grades, that's insane!', I sight and wipe the tears out of my eyes again. 'Can we just go to bed? We still have school tomorrow', I ask softly, Louis nods. 'Yeah, sure, you're right. Er, do you mind sleep in my bed? If you do I'll sleep on the couch', I laugh quietly. 'No, I don't mind, and if I did I would sleep on the couch, it's your house', I say, Louis smiles and takes me with him upstairs. 'Er, yeah, I sleep left', Louis says. He pulls off his shirt and I can't get my eyes away from him. Louis grins at me. 'Can you see it?', I turn red. 'Sorry', he chuckles. 'No problem, I know I'm handsome', he says teasing, I roll laughing with my eyes. 'You're such a dickhead.' He laughs too. 'Are you gonna sleep like that?', he gestures at my clothes. 'Er, no', I say. 'C'mon, don't need to be ashamed, I saw you earlier with PE', Louis says. I nod and undo myself from my pants and shirt.

'Lou', I say when we're laying in bed with the lights off. 'Yeah?' 'I'm scared, what if they know where I am?', Louis turns around so he's laying with his head to my back and he puts his arms around my waist so he's hugging me. 'That won't happen, you're safe here', he whispers. 'You're safe by me', he whispers after a while. 'You're safe in my arms', I start to blush. 'Thank you Lou', I whisper back. 'I'm serious you know', he says. 'I'll always protect you.' He hides his head in my neck, and for one moment I feel more than just a friendship, I hear my dad scold me in my head but I ignore it, all I want now is this beautiful moment with Louis. This moment where I could only dream of a few weeks ago, what, in my whole life. 'I love you', I whisper softly. 'I love you more', Louis whispers back after a moment of silence. 'I'm so happy I met you.' 'I'm so happy I met you too.' I smile. 'Let's sleep okay?', I say smilingly. 'Yeah.' I feel Louis lean to my ear. 'I love you like I never have loved someone else, your my everything, you're the most amazing person I've ever met, just know that Haz.'

When I wake up the next day Louis has still his arms around me, I look at the small clock on the wall and see it's 6 a.m, I feel Louis wakes up too. 'Hi', I say. 'Morning', he mumbles back, his voice sounds hoarse. 'Had a good night?', I nod. 'Yeah, you?' 'Me too.' Louis smiles. 'Good.' The door opens and two girls walk into the room, Louis' 12 year old sister Lottie, and Louis' 5 year old sister Daisy. When Louis sees them he let me go out of his grip. 'Hey girls', he says, he clears his throat, taking some of the hoarseness away, as if he's a little embarrassed about his voice. 'Hey Lou', Lottie chuckles with a big grin on her face. Daisy jumps on the bed. 'Lou, is that your boyfriend?', she asks giggling, Louis turns red. 'Er, no, Daisy, this is Harry, my friend, remember? He's not my boyfriend.' 'But you said you liked him!', Louis turns even redder than he already was. 'I didn't say that!', he mutters. Lottie laughs. 'Alright, are you coming downstairs? Mom's making breakfast', she says. 'Yeah... yeah, w-we're coming', Louis stutters. The girls walk out of the room again and Louis sinks back into his pillow. 'My god, I'm sorry for Daisy...', he mumbles. 'It's okay, I have a sister too remember, she ships me with everyone the whole time', Louis laughs.