9: ~'I love you', he whispers~

Harry
'You know I'm technically not allowed to do this right?', I whisper with a crooked smile. 'I know that', Louis whispers back. 'But I don't really care, do you?', I shake my head. It's silent for a moment, all we do is look each other in the eyes and feel how our faces get closer and closer. 'Can I- Are you...' 'Oh c'mon Lou, just kiss me', Louis doesn't let that say twice and he pushes his soft lips against mine. Okay, yeah, now I'm kissing a boy, now I'm kissing my best friend. This is totally normal, okay it's not. Louis pulls back. 'Was that- was that okay?' 'Yeah, it was', Louis looks at me and kisses me again, his hands are somewhere in my neck now, I'm a bit flabbergasted, but after a while I kiss him back. I'm having my first real kiss, with a boy. Then I hear the door open, fuck. We both startle and and I recoil in my chair. I look up and see Phoebe looking at Louis and I with big eyes.

'Oh, er, h-hi Phoebe, er, can you...', Louis starts, but Phoebe already runs out of the room screaming: "Mommy!" Oh shit, shit, shit... 'Shit', I mumble. 'I'm sorry', Louis says. 'Fuck, I'm sorry, I should've locked the door.' 'No it's okay, I like your mom, and I'm sure she doesn't tell it to anyone, and Phoebe neither', Louis seems to believe me. 'Okay, because I liked it, your a good kisser Styles', I feel my cheeks getting hot. 'You too', I say shy. Louis stands up. 'Come here', he says, spreading his arms. I stand up and hug him tightly. 'I love you', he whispers. 'I love you too.' We finish maths homework and walk downstairs. Johannah smiles at us, okay, she knows. My phone buzzes, I've got a text from Gemma.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Gem <3

Gem <3: Where are you? I'm worried, are you okay?

You: Don't worry, I'm okay, I'm at Louis's, I can stay here as long as I want. How's home?

Gem <3: I'm not there, I'm at a friend's, not going to that place again

You: I have something to tell you

Gem <3: What??

You: I kissed with Lou...

Gem <3: OMG REALLY?!? Omg, can you come to our café? I wanna hear everything!

You: Okay! See ya!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

'I'm gonna meet Gemma at the café 'round the corner, is that okay?', I ask to Louis. 'Yeah, sure! You don't have to ask that, it's not like we're the boss of you now', he laughs, I smile too. 'Okay, well, see you later', Louis waves and I walk with my jacket out of the house. I walk towards the café and sit down at a table by the window, I order two hot chocolate for Gemma and me and wait 'till she gets here. It doesn't take long until Gemma is here, after a few minutes she walks in. Her eyes meet mine and she grins big. 'Hello', I say when she sits down. 'Hi', she says. The waitress brings the hot chocolate and when we drink a bit she leans forwards. 'C'mon! Tell me everything!' I laugh. 'Calm down!', I say. 'What do you mean calm down? You had your first kiss! Tell me, tell me, tell me!', she says enthusiastic. I laugh again. 'Okay, I'll tell you.'

Gemma's eyes sparkle with excitement as she hears the details of my first kiss with Louis. Her enthusiasm is really big, and I can't help but smile as I see how extremely happy she is for me. It feels amazing to have her support and to be able to share this with her. We continue to chat, sipping our hot chocolates and enjoying each other's company. It's moments like these that make me grateful for having such an amazing sister like Gemma. 'Well, I gotta go again, but know I'm so proud of you Haz', we both stand up and she hugs me. 'Thanks Gem, thanks for supporting me, and you won't tell mom and dad right?', she immediately shakes her head. 'No! No! Of course not! I promise', she says after letting me go. 'Okay, thanks.'