Messages

1

It had been a long week for Robert. It was July 31st, his friend Harry's birthday. School was starting in 3 weeks, and Robert wanted to go so badly(He was surprised to be excited for school)!

Hogwarts, the greatest school of witchcraft and wizardry, was the school that Robert was going to attend this year, along with his friends Ashtin, Annelise, Faithlynn, Katie, Brennan, Courtney, and Matthew.

But there was a twist with the school year. All eight kids were entered into a brutal competition between the Houses of Hogwarts, and only two kids, one house, could win.

Ravenclaw was ahead of all of the other Houses with ten points, the rest of the Houses with zero points.

Robert just couldn't wait for school, and he and Annelise were bound to get there House more points in his mind. He wanted to win this, no matter what the cost.

"I can't believe that I'm a wizard!" Robert thought to himself. He was still shocked about that news, even though he had received it almost a year ago.

Robert picked up his phone and looked down at it; 12:46. A little bit after midnight.

Then a text came in; it was from Annelise. The message read: Robert, I just got an owl. The letter was from Dumbledore saying that we have to be at Hogwarts by 11:00 P. M. on Thursday, which gives us a little under one week to pack. I don't know why he wants us there so early, but I'm almost positive that this letter was sent out to all House Teams for the Battle of the Houses. Harry will be here to pick us up on Wednesday night at 11. See you soon!
~ Annelise.

"Wow!" Robert thought. "I only have a week to pack up and say goodbye to my family! I better start now so I can get it out of the way!"

Robert started to pack straight away. After about an hour, he laid his head down on a pile of his clothes that he had just folded, and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.