No Way!!

9

Sitting in the Great Hall for dinner was a little weird, considering the only people eating in the vast place were some teachers, and the six kids.

"Why do you think we were called here so early?" Ashtin asked.

"Dumbledore told us that it was so we could explore the castle, whatever that would help with..." Robert answered.

"Maybe so we could get to class easier?" Faithlynn asked.

"No..." Robert replied. "Wait. A challenge... The Battle of the Houses! It's gonna have to do with navigating the castle!"

"Robert, I think you're onto something..." Annelise said. "We better get going! We'll see you guys tomorrow!"

And they rushed out of the Great Hall.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that all about?" Robert asked.

"We need to start navigating the castle right away!" Annelise screamed. "I will not lose another challenge! Especially to Courtney and Matthew!"

"What about Courtney?"

The voice sounded familiar, and was coming from behind the grand front door, which was slowly opening.

In the door came long blonde hair and short brown hair.

"Courtney!" Annelise yelled.

"Matthew!" Robert exclaimed.

"We're so glad you're here, but we have to go..." Said Annelise.

"We just got here," said Courtney, a little disappointed. "Why are you leaving already?"

"The challenge. It's all going down as soon as school starts."

"Is there anything you can tell us?" Matthew asked.

"Actually, there are two things we can tell you," said Annelise. "The first is that you need to know the castle well and be able to navigate it for the challenge. The second is... Good luck."

Then Robert and Annelise disappeared up the marble staircase.