Oh, Dumbledore...

5

"Hello!" Exclaimed Dumbledore. "I have been counting down the days until you have arrived, and now it's finally here!"

Annelise and Robert looked at each other, both feeling appreciated, yet frightened.

"I asked Harry to bring you guys here early so that you could explore the castle before school starts (and before the next challenge). The others should be arriving soon. You may explore wherever you want, just make sure that you don't go in forbidden area's, including the Third Floor Corridor, which is where your last challenge took place. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go back there anyway after what you have encountered there. Oh well, off you go! I hope we meet again before the Welcoming Feast!"

And Annelise and Robert walked down the hall, a little scared by Dumbledore's perkiness.

"Where should we go, Robert?" Asked Annelise. "I was thinking-"
Someone had just run into her.

"Hey! Watch where you're going-" and she looked up. "FAITHLYNN!!! ASHTIN!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!"

"ANNELISE!" Screamed Faithlynn. "YOU'RE HERE!!!"

"What about me?" Asked Robert.

"Oh." Said Faithlynn. "Hey..."

"Ok, then." Said Robert, hating Faithlynn at the moment (which he did most of the time due to her sass). "Want to explore the castle together?"

"Sure." Said Faithlynn.

"Sounds fun." Annelise responded"

Then Ashtin responded. "And maybe we'll find some old friends along the way!"