Draco!

8

The shots kept firing, all green, black and silver.

The kids kept screaming, drawing much attention.

"Draco!" Professor Mcgonagall yelled. "Quit that nonsense right this instant! All I asked you to do was take the two children down to their friends and meet me back in the entry hall! Now you're coming to my office! And as soon as school starts, it's detention for a month!"

Draco put up his wand like he was going to fire at her, but Katie and Brennan ran down the stairs and pushed him out of the way before he could do anything.

"Guys!" Katie screamed.

"Katie!" Yelled Faithlynn, who was one of her best friends.

"Did you guys miss us?" She asked.

"Yes!" Faithlynn replied. "I even missed the fact that you wouldn't let me have personal space!"

"Well then here's for all of the times I let you have some," she said with a smirk, and then she gave her a hug.

"Hey, look at this new spell I learned!!" Annelise yelled.

She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Robert.

Before Robert could duck, he was a monkey.

"I always new he was an ape..." Faithlynn laughed.

"Ok, change him back..." Brennan said. "Even though it's really funny," he added with a smirk.

"Whyyyyyyy???" Annelise exclaimed.

"So we don't get detention like Draco did!"

"Whatever..."

And with a flick of her wand Robert was once again human (if you call a wizard human).