14. Let's watch a movie

I opened the eyes to meet Sid. As always, i couldn't read his emotion. Was he pitying me? All i was feeling was embarrassment. Why do i have to see him like this always? 

I moved out only to see someone Lea. With the same visible havoc she looked at me. What is she doing here? Did they get back together? This is getting worse and worse.

I ran from there!

Siddharth POV

"I missed you Sid. I'm sorry" Lea apologised again tonight. She came to see me. I smiled at her. "Lately things have been difficult without you. I still love you". I couldn't reply her anything. "Let me get you a drink" she said

"I don't want" i said

"Stop being shy. Wait here, I'll bring your favorite" she said and left. I have no idea where my life is going. Do i deserve her?

"Stop it guys. You are not supposed to talk like that" i heard someone say. It's a club. It's normal to hear people talking. I closed my eyes for a second to think about my life. How do i pass today?

"Could you please take your hands off?" "Ohhh! You look sexy when you're angry. Can i have your number please?" I heard again. I turned around to see, it was Mila. I think she is in trouble.

I heard them talk, so they're Richard's friend. When did he have these scumbag friends? I was pushing people to walk towards her. Suddenly someone tripped her. A guy held her by holding her boobs. They're harrassing her. I was infuriated.

"Stop it" i yelled. "Behandelt man so eine Frau? Ich kann nicht glauben, dass ihr Richards Freund seid" i said. Mila started to walk. "Mila, Stop" 

Richard stopped her. She pushed him away. She was looking like, she would pass out anytime. I stopped her "Are you okay?" i asked her, eventhough i know she wasn't. I hate her seeing like this.

"Why are you here?" she asked me with tears. It hurts to see her like this. I wanted to thrash those guys. I was burning with fumes. 

I hugged her. This is the only thing i could do to her now. She started to cry hard. It infuriates to see innocent soul get hurt. I patted her head. After sometimes, she broke the hug.

She looked at me with tear strained face. I wanted to give her another hug before that she saw Lea. Lea came with the drink

No.

"It's not like what you see-" i said

"I have been searching for you" Lea said

Mila ran away. I followed behind her. Lea stopped me. I saw Richard following her.

It sting my heart.

-

Richard POV

"Mila stop" i ran behind her

She took a bus. I got inside. I sat near her. "I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry" i said continuosly. 

I don't want to give her any reason or excuse for their behavior. I can't even justify their action.

"I'm sorry" I put my hand over her shoulder and pulled her closer. She soon hugged me. I didn't stop chanting "sorry"

She was weeping throughtout the journey. I stroked her head. She mumbled 'sorry' in between.

We reached the stop. She got up and said "I want to be alone". I didn't reply. She left.

I felt sorry for her. "Will meet on monday" I said, hoping for reply but no.

Sid POV

I'm still in the bar with Lea. Lea was continuously talking about how much she missed me. She sat on my lap and fiddling my shirt. She kissed my cheeks. "I'm sorry" she said

"You should move on Lea" i said

"How can i?" she asked me "How can i forget these 5 years?"

"Theres no other option. We are both in different train and different direction. I can't come with you" i said

She cried. "Where are you staying? Let me drop you home" i said. She hugged me tighter. "It's suffocating Lea. I can't do it anymore" i said. 

"How many times should i say sorry?" Lea asked me

"I can't tolerate this anymore. How many times should i adjust and live with you? I can't do this forever" I said "Hope you reach your home safely" i left

I took the bus and walked to my house. I stopped infront of her building. Is Abhishek with her? I doubt it. Richard? I hope she isn't alone. I couldn't decide. 

I rang the bell. She opened the door. She is still in her dress with tear strained face. "Is Richard here?" I asked her

"No" she said

"Let's watch a movie?" i asked. I know she loves watching even a crappy movie with a company. She didn't reply. She was staring at me. 

"Watch with your girlfriend" she said

I entered without her permission. "We broke up already. She is here for few days so just wanted to meet. That's all" I closed the door. She sat in the couch and started to change the channel. I went near her "It's not about me. Are you okay? Do you want to report?"

"I don't" she said

"I'll help you with everything. Don't worry" i said and sat near her. She didn't reply. I pulled her remote and searched for a movie.

I selected Suicide squad randomly. The movie started to play. We started to watch the movie. I pulled her closer. She layed her head on my shoulder. 

I think she slept. I don't want to disturb her. I slowly tried leaving her but she wasn't leaving my shirt. I lied on the couch and made a lay comfortably near me. I switched off the tv. I cuddled her head and we slept.