Author Notes #2

Hey guys just popping in really quickly to say thank you so much for 5.4K reads it is honestly amazing that I have got this far never thought it would happen that I would get this much attention on a story and I am really happy that you guys are enjoying it so much, I want to apologise for the slow release of chapters I am just trying to find the right ideas and wording to get them out for you so I do apologise if they aren't as frequent as my chapters for my story Hers are it's just with Marvel my brain flows as there is so many different things that can be written where as football you have to put a little more time and thought into it but I love doing what I'm doing so for the meantime why not check out Hers even if you aren't a massive Marvel fan yourself because it'll give you something to read while you wait for Legacy to update I will try my best to get chapters out as quickly as I can but I just wanna make sure that it set correctly so that I myself can see what works and what doesn't to make this the best most possible story.

Also before I go, I hope everyone has been having an amazing pride month because I very have myself for those following who aren't in my friend group I am Genderfluid and very gay/lesbian labelled to fit either pronouns that I may be using at the time so I have been spending this month celebrating that with my girlfriend that I love very much (hi if you are reading this Caitlin, I love you <3) and even without her I wouldn't be able to do something as amazing as writing this because her support just makes me so motivated to do the things I love and I couldn't be more thankful to have someone like that in life so yeah that's a little bit about me so before I go once again thank you all so much for the 5.4K read and let's hope we reach 10k soon if you want to get to know more about me then feel free to follow me on Twitch where I do live streams and on twitter where I post as much as I can if you do I'll see you over there but for now my lovelies I wish you good bye and have a really great day.

Twitter: MiccyStreams
Twitch: Twitch.tv/MiccyStreams