Arabella//PT6-red lights indicate doors are secure

A.N hello my sweets I promise you the updates of arabella are here I forgot wattpad existed so I've been posting them on tumblr so mass post is coming now darlings sorry for the spam

"tell me what they're like please please Lula please" I say

"No because they're literally in that trailer there go on"

I run up opening the door only to be met with a pair of familiar brown chocolate eyes

"Alex?"

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

"y/n, was wondering when you'd show." he says to me smirking with a big slapstick grin on his face.

"you knew about this?"

"yes, had it planned for months because I kept saying how much I wanted to meet ya, get to know ya, and then Matt had this idea of making an evil twin music video, said he wanted to do it somewhere hot so chose mexico and then I met ya a couple of weeks later as if by fate, and I seriously was gonna tell ya but we got so into it, it had to be done so here you are shooting our evil twin music video for us, if ya want to that is of course?"

"of course I want to Al, I was just a bit shocked that's all"

⋆。°✩

And so shooting begins and within due course (a day and a half) we are wrapped I can't lie it killed me being so "in love" with Matt and Alex's eyes looked like they could shoot daggers across the room, Matt even whispered in my ear at some point saying

"don't worry about him, he's just worried that you'll find someone better, not being at that wedding killed him you know."

"I know, left early anyway, people from wilmslow suck"

Matt just shrugs it off with a laugh not realising the truth I meant behind it.

As soon as the director shouted "That's a wrap" Alex was running to me and he kissed me all over the face.

"you looked so gorgeous, didn't like the fact that you were so in awe of matt during filming but here we are"

"I didn't like being in awe of Matt either Al, but it's over now babe"

"HEY! WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH ME Y/N? YOU'D BE LUCKY TO HAVE ME!" Matt piped up clearly overhearing mine and Alex's conversation.

"Nothing Matt, just that your not Al that's all"

"I understand, Alex is quite fit" Matt piped back up, which had everyone laughing their lungs off.

"OKAY EVERYONE, AS A CELEBRATION, DRINKS WILL BE HAD AT THE SUL LAGO THE NIGHT CLUB DOWN THE ROAD, COME JOIN IT'S GONNA BE SICK, MEET BACK HERE IN 2 HOURS" the director shouted breaking everyone's laughs swiftly switching the subject of the conversation.

"come back to my hotel room? got stuff to put away be nice to spend some time together have a catchup." I ask alex nudging my elbow lightly into his side, gaining his attention again from speaking to someone on his otherside.

"yeah, that would be nice, come on then doll."

"LU! WERE GOING NOW SEE YOU LATER?"

"YEAH BE NICE Y/N/N I'LL SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS CAR WITH ALL YOUR STUFF IS STRAIGHT DOWN THERE"

⋆。°✩

Alex and I make it back in one piece, and I throw my suitcase on the bed and then my back aswell Alex copying my actions and landing on his front on top of me.