Chapter 3

Neteyam's POV

"Where are they going" Lo'ak asks Tsireya watching Ty-Lee and Aonung run away hold each others hands.

Tsireya didn't fully answer Lo'aks question but she did mention "to the village, Ty-Lee has been with us for you guys can stay in her home, and Aonung has been more needy with her ever since"

"Needy?" I asked confused, "well there together" those words hit my gut, "they are the next Olo'eyktan and Tsahìk of the Metkayina clan" Tsireya mentioned. "There together" those are the words that slip through my mouth. "Yes, they were promised each other when birthed" Tsireya added. I don't know why but deep down the anger grew because of that.

"Why is she different" Lo'ak asks, I turned to him mad at his question and I smacked his head and Kiri uttered " don't ask that Lo'ak" he looks at us confused.

"It is ok" Tsireya said calming Kiri and I.
Ty-lee's skin was much lighter then the clans, everyone glowed with teal and sapphire but she was much lighter like a uranium blue or a baby blue?. She also wasn't like the others, her tail was but her arms was much closer to mine then Tsireya or Rotxo's.

"Ty-lees father is Metkayina but her mother was apart of the Kekunan clan" Tsireya mentioned. "But that's enough with Ty-Lee" Tsireya announced as she stood up and began walking away, "I need to go home now, as you all should do the same, goodnight we will continue this tomorrow"

Lo'ak and Kiri followed behind me as we followed the trail home, I have half sleepy Tuk hugging me in my arms. As I walk to the entrance of our new home I could hear laughing, in our maruis. We walk through the entrance to see my parents laughing with Ty-Lee. I pass Tuk to Kiri as they both head to bed, and Lo'ak walks to the side of me. We both look down at the big blue eyes as Ty-Lee smiles at us.

"Hello Ty-Lee" Lo'ak blurts out, I was frozen I thought she went back with Aonung, why is she here I thought to myself.

"Hello Ty-Lee" I uttered. I join my parents with Lo'ak and sit with them. "Sorry something was happening with the chief they wanted me here for tonight" Ty-Lee mentioned. "So I need one of you boys to figure out whose giving up there bed" my father commented "she can have mine" Lo'ak offered, "it's okay she can have mine" I muttered.

"It is okay I don't want to interfere" Ty-Lee brought up, "this is your house" I mentioned laughing at her comment. "It is okay I will sleep out here this is your home now I don't want to take it back" Ty-Lee added. I returned a soft smile to her. "Alright let's go to bed hun"my father said standing up and being my mom with him. Lo'ak followed behind.

It was just us left, Ty-Lee and I. We sat in the comfortable silence for a while before we said anything.

"Sorry if Aonung has been giving you a hard time" Ty-Lee apologized, she smiled down at her hands has she fiddled with them. "Ahh no it is ok" I utter, I look at her for a while before she noticed. I looked away as fast as I could, my cheeks raising with heat.

I looked back up to see her looking back smiling. I laughed nervously, "it is ok I can stay out here, you can have my bed" I offered. She hesitated before she said anything "are you sure, I really don't want to take over" I smile before repeating "it is your house"

"Thank you" she said before she stood up grabbing my arm, "goodnight" she ambled her way to the bed "goodnight" I replied. My heartbeat was racing, I didn't know but, Ty-Lee made me feel like this, and I don't know how or why. I only just got here and I'm already puppy eyes for her, just like Lo'ak with Tsireya. I huffed a sign as I walked over and laid down near the entrance, watching the ocean crash into the sand.

I was merely mad that we were here and hating the adventure and hated knowing I would never be able to see my home again, I would never see my ikran again and I would ever see my old home again. But being with Ty-Lee changed that, she changed my view on this place, I was now over joyed when I was learning there ways. Seeing how they differ from ours.

Hours went by, and I was still there watching the waves crashing down. I couldn't sleep, Ty-Lee was one of the things on my mind but was also crowded with Lo'ak, home.

But my mind went blank when I heard a noise from outside. I withdrew my knife, seeing it was Ty-Lee?! How did she get out, I didn't see nor hear her.

I tucked away my knife and followed her down to the beach. She was whisking away to her ilu. Her and her ilu swam out of the reef. I followed her making sure I was isolated so she won't spot me out.

I followed her till she stopped in the random emptiness of the ocean. No creatures in sight, no light other then the glow from her and her ilu.

"Oh great mother" I hear her say to herself desperately. "Please promise safety on our home, and our loved ones" she continued, she was sad, her eyes filled with tears, and her hands were shaking. I dismounted my ilu and slowly swam over towards her, her ears turning to me as she knew I was there. She knew I followed her, and she knew I saw her down at the beach. I grasped her hand and she returned with squeezing me tighter.

"I come out here every time I miss her" she mentioned looking up at the eclipse. "Eywa?" I asked, she didn't let go of my hand, nor did she look down at me swimming here. "My mother" she replied. I didn't know anything about her mother, all
I knew was she was from another clan,
Ty-Lee wasn't full Metkayina.

"What happened to her" I asked nervously. "She was killed by the sky people. She was summoned to help fight with her clan and my father went with her. And they died at war. Fighting against the sky people" her words were shaky, and her lips were trembling. "I had argued with her before she left" she added, "she wanted me to marry Aonung and I didn't, I didn't want to marry him" she added, I raised my ears in confusion after seeing how they are with one another it made me more confused. She didn't want to be with him, is she faking or is she actually in love with Aonung?

"I thought you two were together" I asked knowing I'm prying more of her.

"We are, I grew to love him" she uttered nervously, it sounded as a lie, when she was saying those words. But she really did love him I thought to myself.

"I am just nervous of the sky people being here" she mentioned finally looking down at me. "I don't want to loose more people" she stuttered through tears. I mounted her ilu and raced to embrace her, hugging her as she shook in my arms.

"It is alright" i declared, "no one will be lost" I stated.