Chapter 5

I follow Neteyam who still had Aonungs Queue in his grasp. I notice what Neteyam was doing, as I see Jake and Kiri sitting on the waters edge.

"Tell them what you told me" Neteyam demands, Aonung shoves Neteyams hand off his Queue.
———————————————————
After hours of searching for him the name Lo'ak was now so normal to shout out. The whole village was shouting for him.

I could see the relief but yet fear in Neteyams eyes when we heard the horns. We came running to the waters edge where we seen everyone gathering, meeting up with Neytiri

"The boy has returned" a village healer shouted, and many more clan members shouted "it is the sully boy" "they found the boy" "They found him"

Which caused relief to go through Neteyam and i hearing he's alive and ok. We brush past the people.

"I will pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son" Neytiri mutters angrily.

"No!" The chief demanded "my son knows better than to take him outside the reef" he mentions. Tonowari grabs Aonung's neck and pushes him down to bow to
The sullys family as an apology.

"The blame is his" Tonowari said furious. Jake was done with the conflict, wanting to go back home. So was I.

"Okay. Let's go" Jake said calmly, "no" Lo'ak uttered stopping everyone. "This is not Aonung's fault" I frowned in confusion, what was Lo'ak doing. "This was my idea" Aonung and I looked at each other, with the same confused faces. "Aonung tried to talk me out of it" Lo'ak went on, "really".

Aonung face was just full of confusion, he didn't know what to do. As did I, I had no clue why Lo'ak did that.

"Is this true" Tonowari asked holding on to Aonung's arm. He glanced at me, I just nodded.

"Aonung. What were you thinking?" Ronal asked, I could hear the wordiness in her voice. Which was quite rare for her.

Aonung and I followed Lo'ak to get answers. "Why did you speak for me" Aonung asked, "becuase I know what it's like" Lo'ak replied. I followed lightly behind, not enough to join in, but enough to hear.

"To be one big disappointment" Lo'ak continued on. Anoung scoffs and laughs as him and Lo'ak continued walking along the beach. I didn't follow them the rest of the way, I rushed back to Tsireya.
———————————————————
"I wish I'd been there" Kiri said in awe. Lo'ak told us the story of him meeting an alone tulkun. "The ocean blessed you with a gift. Brother." Kiri uttered on.

"The tulkun have not returned yet" Aonung mentioned. I was behind him as we leaned agains a tree, I was rapped around his arm as he talk to the group, "and anyway no tulkun is ever alone"

"We'll this one was" Lo'ak commented, it reminded me of an old wives tale, a story told by many. Payakan.

"He had a missing fin" Lo'ak mentioned, "like a stumb, on the left side" making me realize it was Payakan.

"Payakan" I uttered quietly, "what's Payakan" Kiri asked "a young bull, who went rogue" Rotxo told. "He's outcast. Alone" Rotxo added. "And he has a missing fin"

"They say he is a killer" Tsireya added "no,no he killed Na'vi" Aonung mentioned, leaving me leaning on the tree as he sat in more to the group. They kept adding and continuing. Aonung reached around and grasped my thigh, holding me tight knowing why I was frozen, scared of Payakan.

Neteyam eyed me and Aonung, with jealousy growing in his eyes, seeing aonungs hands on my thigh must of ticked him off.

"Not here, but far to the south anyways" Aonung said.

"No he's no killer" Lo'ak demanded, I didn't believe Payakan innocence.

"Lo'ak...you are lucky to be alive" Tsireya added. "I'm telling you guys, he saved my life" Lo'ak interrupted, "he's my friends"

"My baby bro... the mighty warrior who faced the killer tulkun and lived to tell about it" Neteyam joked about it, making Lo'ak angrier. Lo'ak grunts and shoves Neteyam away, "you guys aren't listening" Lo'ak pouted as he stormed off.

"Lo'ak I'm listening" Tuk pouted, as Lo'ak continued stomping away down the beach "Lo'ak come back" Kiri uttered annoyed.
———————————————————

Tsireya Rotxo and I took Kiri, Tuk, and Neteyam to our cove of ancestors

"We are here" Tsireya announced as everyone looked up and admired the nature.

"This is the cove of the ancestors" I announced as jinora swam up beside Neteyam and his ilu.

"Our most sacred place" I added. It was a place with floating boulders and rocks like half rings.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here" Tsireya added, we looked up as the eclipse was happening. The water glowed underneath us as we swam closer.

"This is it" Tsireya said looking over at Kiri and Tuk who were on the same ilu. "This is the spirit tree" Tsireya said pointing down in the water to the glowing tree underneath us.

I watched Neteyam as he followed the others, I dismounted my ilu and swam down, admiring the blue glowing tree with the warm water embracing the coldness of my body. Feeling the power from it inside me.

Soon after everyone began swimming down, joining me with the tree. Tsireya signed for Kiri to connect with the tree. She pulled her Queue aside her and reached over to attach to the tree. Everyone lined up to connect, and they all slowly attached to the spirit tree.

Tsireya watched Kiri attach to the tree, Rotxo watched Tuk attach to the tree and I was with Neteyam.

Neteyams eyes were closed as he attaches. His smile grows, making my stomach tingle, his smile was contagious with me. It was my favourite thing of him, other then his protectiveness, his kindness, his eyes, his skin. I loved it all, but the smile was top tier.

Not a second later the tree began flickering, I looked down to Tsireya and Kiri to see Kiri shaking. I panic waking Neteyam and Rotxo waking Tuk. We rushed over to get her, she was continuing to shake under the water, her eyes and mouth were wide open. Tsireya disconnected her queue from the tree, she continued shaking but the tree lost its glow. Everyone helped her swim to the top getting her on Neteyams ilu.

"What is it" Tuk asked, I hoped on to jinora and rode to Tuk, lifting her up and on the back of my ilu.

"It was a seizure" Neteyam announced, "is she breathing" Rotxo said worriedly as he held the back of Kiri's head. "Is she breathing" he repeated.

Neteyam put his lips to her and blew into her mouth, causing her to gasp for air, her eyes were still closed but she was breathing.

"Get her to the village" Tsireya shouted getting everyone onto there ilus. Neteyam was gone by the time I turned and everyone rushing to his side.

"What's going to happen with her" Tuk pouted, "it is ok" I said moving her to the front of me, she embraced me around my waist tightly as I watched the three ilus ride off leaving Tuk and I at the tree.