Chpater 11

"A son, for a son" Neytiri growled, she tilted her head to the sky boy. Making the impression the Omatikaya soldier son was the sky boy.

The sky boy continued pleaded to his father the Omatikaya soldier.

Neytiri drew her knife lightly cutting his chest, making him winced and yell in pain.

"I cut" Neytiri stated but the sky boy continued pleading for Kiri's safety.

Neytiri lifted the knife high yelling, ready to stab the sky boy. But it caused the Omatikaya soldier to scream and lift his knife. Neytiri was breathing heavily as she slowly turned to face the fake rider. He scoffed and shoved Kiri away she fell to the ground.

Tuk and I ran to Kiri's help, she scurried to her feet running back to us.

Neytiri threw the sky boy behind her making Tuk Kiri and i to run to him.

"Spider" Kiri said relieved

"Ty-Lee get them out of here" Jakesully demanded, the four of us slowly walked into the water as I began calling for jinora my ilu.

"I owe you a death" the fake rider said behind me as I mounted Kiri and the sky boy to my ilu. I turned to see Tuk pulling Neytiri as she hissed at the fake rider.

"Mama" Tuk pleaded pulling her into the water, and over to the ilu.

"You're not leaving are you Jake" the fake rider asked following him with his knife drawn. Jake lifted my knife drawing it protecting himself from the Omatikaya soldier. "Knowing I'm out there...knowing that I'll never stop. I'm coming for you and when I do I'll kill your whole family. Even that little twerp back there" the Omatikaya soldier threatened as he pointed at me. I exposed my fangs hissing at him behind Jakesully.

"Dad" Kiri pleaded as they swam around jinora.

"Then let's get it done" Jakesully said before he ran back to the Omatikaya soldier and started fight him.

Jakesully reached down, grabbing a box floating and turned to hit the Omatikaya soldier. They began going back and forth swinging there knifes at one another.

"Jake" Neytiri shouted as we all bobbed in the water, before a large explosion caused fire to circle us.

"It's coming" Tuk shouted swimming back to the ship. We dismounted jinora as she dove down and out of the fire and we all swam to the ship.

"Stay close" Neytiri yelled as we crawled back up the ship, that was now filling up with more water.

Tuk screamed making us all turn to see she was being pulled down by the water into one of the doors. Tuk slipped out of Neytiri's hands as she swarmed down the door. Neytiri screamed and swam down to Tuk.

"MOM!" Kiri screamed reaching for her mom but the sky boy and I were pulling her away.

The three of us ran up the ship, jumping over the many thing slowly sliding down to the water as the ship slowly raised.

"Keep climbing go!!" The sky boy shouted behind Kiri and I. "Come on" I said panting helping Kiri and the sky boy up.

"We're rolling over!! Go go go" the sky boy shouted pushing us to move and go to the bottom of the ship.

"Keep going" the sky boy yelled as held onto Kiri's hand. We ran around the bottom of the ship as it shook around "stay together okay" the sky boy said as him and Kiri held onto each other as the ship went down. We took our last breath when the ship was now fully submerged.

Kiri and I swam to the top meeting up with sky boy who was already bobbing at the top of the surface, I was grunting and coughing as the waves moved us around.

Lo'ak called to us as we were looking at the wreck down under.

"Mom and dad are down there...in the ship" Kiri uttered worriedly as we all bobbed above the surface.

"Grab on" Lo'ak said as kiri and sky boy hoped on his ilu, "Ty-Lee?" Kiri said trying to get me to come.

"You guys go on...I'm going back to Neteyam" I said I couldn't hold on any longer. "Okay we'll be back" Lo'ak said before the three of them dove down.

I called jinora and had her swim to Neteyam. I attempted to climb up onto the rock.

"Ty-Lee" Tsireya shouted happily, she ran to help me up on the rock but was soon met with a night mare. I was bleeding from my ribs, I was cut by the ship, trying to escape.

"Ty-Lee" Tsireya said scared she was trembling over her words "it is okay" I mentioned, I felt at peace with it. "promise me one thing" I managed to say as she carried me beside Neteyam.

"Please Ty-Lee" she pleaded her already teary eyes began to tear up more.

"Take care of Aonung, and tell him" I paused wincing at the pain. "Tell him that I love him" I said before I could no longer sit, I laid down grunting at the pain I had in my stomach.

"Ty-Lee please you can't do this to me" Tsireya pleaded. Holding onto my shoulders.

"I thought" I said looking up at her, "I thought I would be afraid of death" I declared looking over at Neteyams lifeless body. "But I know I'll be safe with eywa, and" I paused to look back at my best friend who was no longer crying. "And?" She asked.

"And... I have Neteyam with me" i grunted and took my last breath reaching for Neteyams hand. Holding in mine as i stared off seeing eywa.