Chapter 6

Tuk held on to me tightly as we slowly rode back with the others swimming off quickly. I was worried about Kiri and wanted to know if she was okay, but at the same time I don't want to rush Tuk and have her see her sister like that.

"Ty-Lee" Tuk whispered quietly in the crevice of my neck, has her hands moved around my back playing with my hair and my queue.

"Yes" I replied softly, her tears have stopped but she would choke up a few times.

"Do you love Neteyam?" She asked her question causes me to freeze. How did she know, how did a little Na'vi know I was in love with her brother was it that obvious?

"Yes" I revealed, my chest filling with butterflies as we spoke.

"but you are with Aonung" she mentioned, "do you not love him?" She asked.

"Oh no Tuk! I love Aonung with all my heart, but Neteyam, I also love him very much" I replied holding her closer to me.

I didn't know myself at this point, I mean I grew up with Aonung, I grew up knowing I'd marry him, I'd mate with him, and I'd rule with him. And he's my everything. But Neteyam brings something else in me, I never knew I had.
———————————————————
Tuk fell asleep in my arms as we arrived to
The reef walls of the village. I slowly rode to the waters edge, lifting sleeping Tuk up to be helped by Neteyam. We locked eyes has he helped lift me up from the water.

"Kiri?" I asked worried ignoring the moment missed a second ago, I got no response but I was shown to the Sully's maruis. Ronal was performing a healing ritual, tuk woke up when she was reunited with Kiri and Neytiri. Jake and some another Omatikaya Na'vi person and a sky person. It cause my heart to drop, I was shaking seeing a sky person. Aonung came up behind me grasping my hand.

"What are they doing here" I hissed with Aonung holding me behind, and Neteyam glancing over at the sky people talking to Jakesully.

"They are here to help" Neteyam mentioned trying to calm me down. Jakesully also noticed my anger at the sky people rushing over to help calm me.

"Ty-Lee" Jakesully said lifting his hand stopping me from growing more anger, "they are good, they are here to help" Jakesully added. My blood was boiling looking into the eyes of the sky people.

We all hear cry's coming from the sullys maruis. We all run in to see Kiri crying with everyone crowding around her.

"Kiri" Neytiri uttered in tears "Kiri my sweet child" she said over Kiri's tears.
———————————————————
*horn blows loudly*

"They're coming" a clan member shouts, the horns continue to blow loudly. Causing Aonung and I to run out and hop onto his ilu.

"The tulkun have returned" I heard Tsireya announcing to everyone, swimming around on her ilu. Aonung and i rushed to the open waters to be greeted by tulkun swimming in. Aonung held one hand on his handle and one to my thigh and we watched the rest of the clan coming to swim over.

Everyone was shouting has the tulkuns splashed around. Crowds began pouring in of ilus and tsurak. The water was filling with tulkuns, ilus and tsurak, there was even Na'vi people swimming freely amongst there spirit sisters and brothers.

Aonung, Neteyam and I swam under on the ilus watching the people reunite. Passing Kiri and Tuk with Rotxo all hanging on to Rotxos spirit brothers fin swimming around.

After seeing the tulkun Aonung took me on a walk along the shore. He repeated many story's of his spirit brothers and talked about what he told him today, and we walked back to the maruis, passing the Sullys maruis. Aonung noticed his father talking to Jake. He grabbed my hand dragging me to hide behind more maruis, we listened on what Jake and Aonungs father were talking about.

"Sky people" Tonowari uttered looking off into the ocean. My heart dropped hear those words.

"Aonung" I whispered with my eyes filling with tears.

"There looking for you Jakesully" Tonowari adds "south" i looked off to the reef imagining if the sky people were coming here.

"They have a human boy who speaks Na'vi" Tonowari and Jake kept continuing, but I didn't know if I wanted to continue to listen.

"Did they kill anyone?" Jakesully asked. I was to eggar to hear the answer, I needed this closure before I leave this conversation. "not, yet" Tonowari declared, my shoulders dropped my head rests on aonungs back has he continued to listen in I could no longer but I couldn't leave Aonung. Tonowari went on talking about the threats given by the sky people and the trust they have not telling the sky people where Jakesully is.

To calm me down Aonung took me with Neteyam, Tsireya, and Rotxo to follow Lo'ak who was seeing Payakan again.

Lo'ak was just swimming there looking for Payakan. Lo'ak looks down making us all look, to see a tulkun with a stumped fin. Lo'ak and Payakan continue there bonding as I swim closer to Aonung signing to him "why are we here" he jokingly rolled his eyes and replied signing "just wait" we turned to see Lo'ak facing Payakan under the water signing, asking "what" to him, making Payakan open his large wide mouth, having Lo'ak swim in. Neteyam freaked out and began swimming towards Lo'ak but was stopped by Tsireya and Aonung.

Neteyam faced Tsireya has she signed "stay" Neteyam looked behind him at Aonung, Rotxo and I angrily, I swam to the other side of Aonung right beside Neteyam, grasping Neteyams handing to attempt to calm him down. He accepted and intertwined his fingers with mine, holding me tightly. we all turn to look back at Payakan he was just floating there with Lo'ak in his mouth.
———————————————————
I followed behind Aonung with his hand clasped with mine. As he takes me with Tsireya, Neteyam, and Lo'ak, and both of Aonungs and Tsireyas parents.

Ronal was angry, her breathing was loud, and heavily.

"You allowed this" Ronal scowled each of us, "you allowed him to bond with the outcast" Ronal mentioned. Scowling at Tsireya, my heart dropped seeing her eyes filled with sadness. Aonung squeezed my hand in anger seeing his sister be yelled at.

"Tsireya...you disappoint me daughter" Tonowari declared. even those words cut through me.

"And you, son of a great warrior" Tonowari uttered angrily pointing to Lo'ak, "who has been taught better" Tonowari continued.

"Payakan saved my life, sir" Lo'ak declared, "you don't know him"

"No Lo'ak" Tsireya pleased. "Sit" Tonowari demanded, no one sat down we all stood looking around blankly "sit" Tonowari repeated only Lo'ak was the one to sit, the rest of us standing there looking at Lo'ak and Tonowari sitting. "Sit down!" Tonowari shouted making us all fall to the ground sitting.

"Hear my words boy" Tonowari uttered, I've never been feared by him like this before. I was sitting behind Aonung, holding onto him as we all listened to what he was saying to Lo'ak.

"In the days of the first songs, tulkun fought amongst themselves. For territory, and for revenge" Tonowari told "But they came to believe, that killing, no matter how justified, only brings more killing. So all killing was forbidden. This is the tulkun way"

"Payakan is a killer, so he is outcast"

"I'm sorry sir. But you're wrong" Lo'ak declared defending Payakan.

"Lo'ak" Neytiri hissed behind him, "you speak to Olo'eyktan"

"I know what I-" Lo'ak tried adding on. "That's enough!" Jakesully shouts up Lo'ak. I turn to Tsireya seeing she's shaking her head at Lo'ak, trying to stop him from continuing.

"I know what I know" Lo'ak uttered bravely, causing Ronal growl over Tonowari's shoulder.

"That's enough" Jakesully whispers in Lo'aks ear, I was scared at this point, I knew I don't need to be here, but yet I know at the point I am not allowed to leave.

"I'll deal with this one" Jakesully added grabbing onto Lo'ak's arm and dragging him along. Neteyam looking back at me before leaving. His mad, yet worried look in his eyes was left with me that day.