Chapter 12

Tsireya's POV

"NO TY-LEE" I shouted staring down at my best friends lifeless body. She was holding hands with Neteyam who was also dead beside her. I cried uncontrollably as the eclipse passed the sullys had showed up.

"What is she doing" Lo'ak asked as they crawled up the rocks I turned to face him, he noticed the tears in my eyes. The confused turned into horror as he realized Ty-Lee was also gone.

"No" he pouted dropping to his knees as he looked at the sight of Ty-Lee and Neteyams lifeless body's reaching for one another.

Everyone ran over crying, "TY-LEE" Tuk yelled crashing down beside me hugging her. Lo'ak came and grabbed me, lifting me up and embracing me as we both seen everyone crying over Ty-Lee's and neteyams death.

I didn't know what to feel as she was y best friend. She was my sister, and instead of look at her beautiful smile that lit up the village whenever anyone was down, I was now staring down ar her with her numbling face, it was so blank as it stared off.
———————————————————

I watched as Jake took Neteyam out and my father took Ty-Lee out following behind with my brother and mother. They were wrapped to be taken by eywa and have her take them and watch over them now.

Tears filled my eyes as Aonung and I watched our best friend being laid down and watching Neteyam.

Aonung was with my father helping out with pushing Ty-Lee down and to watch her be accepted into eywa's arms. The Sullys brought Neteyam out that same time Ty-Lee was brought out, and laid them down together. Pushing there body's to the bottom of the ocean so they can be laid down together.

Cry's erupted when Ty-Lee and Neteyam were pushed down, Ty-Lee was loved by everyone and Neteyam touched everybody's hearts. They were the clams favourites. Neteyam was kind and gentle but very strong. And Ty-Lee was perfect everyone described her to be. She was angelic, kind, caring. She was love.

Aonung and I watched as the laid down together perfectly in place, they laid down like puzzle pieces perfectly with each other.

"I knew she loved him" Aonung erupted looking down as they slowly snuck in the golden glow, I looked up confused and to be met with his blank stare.

"You knew?" I asked, he lets out a small laugh before telling me "she was happy with him, I knew she loved me, but she's perfect with him" he says looking back down.

Aonung's POV

I swam out to the spirit tree with Neytiri and Jake, to be connected with eywa and watch my memories with Ty-Lee.

I reached my queue to my connected but froze right before the connection, scared on what I will see. I closed my eyes and reached connecting to the spirit tree.

I walked down to the beach seeing Ty-Lee lightly running down, holding my hand. We run down as we splashed through the water letting the sun take our day away and the warm sand under our feet. This was home. She looks at me as the sunset is doing nothing but eywas work in her beauty.

"I, see you" Ty-Lees voice echos to my heart, I watch as her eyes glance at every part of me before I repeat her "I see you" our hands intertwined and our lips clash each others.

That was the first time we fell in love, that was the moment I knew I would love her forever.