Chapter 8

Lo'ak held onto the side of the net, as two ikran carried us to the mother ship. My heart raced, why would the Omatikaya clan be carrying us to the mother demon ship.

"HOLD ON" Lo'ak yelled as he scurried around the outside of the net.

"LET ME OUT" Tuk continued shouting, we trampled around as the two ikrans carried us in the net.

Lo'ak began cutting the net, trying the free us three, "hurry" Tsireya huffed, rushing Lo'ak as we got closer and closer the the mother demon ship.

The ikrans dropped us on the mother demon ship. Tuk Tsireya and I scrambled trying to find our way out of the net. Lo'ak moved to more Omatikaya people with his knife hissing.

Lo'ak tried slashing one of the Omatikaya people but was stopped with the person grabbing him and bring him to the ground.

"LO'AK" I shouted watching as they fought, one stomped his boot onto Lo'aks back. Boot? I thought to myself, these Omatikaya people were wearing sky people clothes.

When we finally were free from the net Tuk and Tsireya were grabbed as they tried escaping again. One of the Omatikaya people tried to grab my queue but failed as I turned and kicked the bottom of there legs causing them to fall to the ground. I grabbed one of my knifes and the fake Omatikaya Na'vi's hair bring my weapon to the skin of his neck.

I hissed at the rest of the Omatikaya, "I wouldn't do that" a Omatikaya rider announced from behind me. I hissed and turned to him angrily.

"PUT IT DOWN" the Omatikaya person holding Tuk uttered. I regretted what I did forgetting little Tuk was here. I looked back at the Omatikaya rider and threw my knife on the ground growling at them. A Omatikaya grabbed my queue to release their partner i grunted as they pulled me over to Lo'ak.

"Hey!" A voice screamed, I looked over seeing a sky person dressed in Na'vi clothes, he had blue strips painted on his inter body. "What are you doing? Stop!" He demanded "stop don't hurt them" he yelled as he was tackled by other sky people.

He didn't want us hurt? He tried stopping fake Na'vi people from hurting real Na'vi's. Lo'ak hissed at the Omatikaya people as the sky boy was fighting to get out of the others grips. He knew them?

"Spider!" Lo'ak called to the sky boy "bro...are you okay" the sky boy asked as he stopped fighting the others.

"Yeah. Great" lo'ak answered sarcastically. A screamed erupted behind me, I turned to see Tuk being throw aground by one of the Omatikaya soldiers.

"DONT HURT HER" I screamed "down" the Omatikaya person holding me pulled my queue making me drop to my knees.

The last rider dismounted his ikran and ambled over the Lo'ak. "Ya I remember you" the Omatikaya rider said to Lo'ak looking down on him.

"Get back to the bridge" the Omatikaya rider demanded the sky boy. "keep him there!" He yelled as the other sky people dragged him back.

The one Omatikaya person holding Lo'ak lifts him from the ground making him face the Omatikaya rider.

"Cuff'em to the rails. All of'em" the Omatikaya demanded. We all grunted and hissed as they dragged us to the rails.

The Omatikaya person watching me kicked the back of my knee, pushing me to the ground. They all slapped up with these orange bracelet like things and slapped the other side to the railing.

"Be brave" Lo'ak said to little Tuk as she whimpered beside him.

My ears lifted hearing the war calls yipping away. We all look over to see the clan swimming to the mother ship.

"Na'vi inbound" one of the Omatikaya people stated. "Spread out. Weapons up" he declared.

"Dad!" Little Tuk shout as she fought with the orange bonds.

"Push left. Spread out" a sky person stated as everyone readied there weapons. The clan all fell back into the water, slowing down.

The Omatikaya rider grabbed the neck peace from Lo'ak, ripping it off of him. The Omatikaya rider put something in his ear and brought Lo'aks neck peace to his mouth.

"Jake, tell your friends to stand down" the Omatikaya rider demanded as he looked out to where the clan was bobbing in the water. "You want your kids back. You come out alone" he stated, the Omatikaya rider lifted his weapon as he continued talking through the neck peace "you know better than to test my resolve" he lowered his weapon and pointed it towards Lo'aks head.

"Lo'ak! No!" Tsireya gasped fighting the orange bindings.

"I took you under my wing, Jake." The Omatikaya rider mentioned "you betrayed me. You killed your own. Good men. Good women. I will not hesitate to execute your kid." The Omatikaya rider declared. I hissed, accentuating my fangs.

"Offers fixin' to expire" the rider said impatiently as his weapon is still on Lo'aks head. "What's it gonna be" he asked.

The Omatikaya riders gun stayed steady to Lo'aks head as we saw Jakesully ride out towards the mother demon ship.

"Easy shot" one of the Omatikaya soldiers utters with his weapon on Jakesully. The Omatikaya rider hands the gun lowering it from the soldier, "you hit him now, they attack." He added as he looked back at Jakesully, "wait till he's on board"

Lo'ak growls with the weapon still steady on the back of his head, as we all watch Jakesully slowly ride out to the mother demon ship.

A loud bellowing echos with water splashing everywhere. Payakan jumped out into the boat.

"Payakan!!" Tuk shouted as we watched the tulkun jump onto the mother demon ship. Many of the soldiers and sky people run and fire there weapons at the tulkun.

Payakan landed on the mother ship, crushing many of the sky people and throwing the ones around him away.

"OPEN FIRE!!" One of the Omatikaya soldiers shouted shorting his weapon on the tulkun.

"BROTHER!" Lo'ak shouted as both him and I kick the back of the knee of a the Omatikaya soldier that kicked me, Payakan slammed his fin down onto the Omatikaya soldier. Payakan continued wrecking the mother ship, tossing his tail around, waking whatever was in the way.

The clan began hurdling towards us, echoing the war call through the waters.

The shooting, and growling echoed through my ears. I watched as the sky people were trying to attack Payakan but miserably failed as he whacked everything around.

He swam down into the water, falling off the mother demon ship and back into the ocean.

The clam dove down as the weapons shot towards them now, "Sully's inbound" the Omatikaya rider stated "I want eyes on!" He declared as he mounted his ikran. One of the flying ships were hit by neytiri as she dove down from the clouds.

"Mom" Tuk shouted seeing Neytiri fly on her ikran. We all watched the war being created as we were all strapped down. The clan throwing there weapons, shooting out. Attacking the small ships first.

The mother ship began driving fastly forward very quickly. We began driving towards a small island of rocks, and we aren't stopping.

"Brace yourself!!" I shouted as I watched the mother ship crash onto the rocks and continued driving over them, we all were lifted off the ground, flying upwards before falling back onto the ships floor.

We all hurried to our feet "you okay!?" Lo'ak grunted as we all fought the orange bands.