Chapter 10

Jakesully goes quiet as Neytiri cries over Neteyam i look over to see the numbness in him

" where are your sisters?" Jakesully asked numbly, his blank face staring back at Lo'ak. "Your sisters! Where are they" he repeated more demanding.

"I don't know" he uttered quietly, "where are they" jakesully screamed.

"They're tied up on the ship" Tsireya said in tears, "they're tied up on the ship" she repeated.

"There at the moon pool" sky boy mentions "at the well deck midship" he added.

"What?" Jakesully asked confused as sky boy stuttered. Sky boy sighed and dragged Jakesully with him.

"Come on. I'll show you" the sky boy said running back to the water.

Jake tried to get Neytiri to stop crying over Neteyam so they could go get Kiri and Tuk.

I numbly stared back at the ship seeing the fake Na'vi idiots walk around. I grasped my bow tightly walking over to the water passing the sky boy and hoping onto my ilu.

"TY-LEE" Lo'ak screamed after me as I dove into the water and swam over to the mother demon ship, as the eclipse finally aligned making it darker. hoping to save Kiri and Tuk.

"Let's get this guy, that's what we came here for" one of the fake Omatikaya soldiers uttered as I snuck around the ship.

I hoped off my ilu and climbed up seeing a large explosion happen at the top of the ship.

I rushed up the side of the ship jumping up drawing my bow quickly and shooting my arrow at the sky people and Omatikaya soldiers.

Reaching for another arrow as I notice Jakesully jumping up from the side with a spear and throwing it at a Omatikaya soldier. I drew my bow an shot many sky people in a machine of just hands and legs.

Neytiri jumps off her ikran and helps me kill the sky people. She shoot her arrow at a Omatikaya soldier then hitting one of the skye people with her bow towards me as I stick my knife through their back.

She stabs another human and throws them over her shoulder, not noticing the same Omatikaya soldier she shot was aiming there weapon at her. I drew my bow and shot them before they could hurt Neytiri.

I raped my bow around myself and whip out my two knifes out of there places on my chest walking up with Jakesully and Neytiri.

"You shouldn't be here kid" Jakesully demanded.

"I am here for my friends" I mentioned walking towards them with a numbing face.

"I will get them" he declared angrily, i glare at him "they killed the boy I loved I will not stop till I know the rest of the Na'vi people I love are safe too" I stated numbingly, as Neytiri storms up to us.

We run off to where there is more sky people and fight them off, Jake throwing the small sky people off the top decks as I catch and finish them by digging my knives into them.

Neytiri was cornered as she hid behind many sky people machines, I rushed over throwing my rope darts at them, hitting and realing it back in. As neytiri joined me shooting them with her bow. Jakesully joined us at the bottom deck attacking the last sky people.

"It's mom" I heard Tuk shout after Neytiri shot a sky person with her bow. I snuck over to where they would be knowing there's more watching them.

"That's right...they're coming for you" Kiri growled as Tuk hisses at who ever is watching them.

I could hear Neytiri screaming, the fight silenced I snuck back to get her to see her bow was broken.

"It was my fathers" she said holding it as she looked down on it. I looked up at mine as it was wrapped around me. I took mine off and handed it to her, she looked at me raged and confused.

"You are better with bow than I am" I mentioned egger for her to take it.

"Now you may have my fathers" I said bowing my head down. She grasped it thankfully and I rushed over to where Tuk was, joining Jakesully helping him with Tuk.

"Dad" Tuk said hopefully, "Ty-Lee!" She said looking behind her father. Jakesully turned facing me.

"Take Tuk" he said pushing her to me as he walked over to where Kiri and the Omatikaya soldier was. "I'm not leaving Kiri" I mentioned holding Tuk behind me, as we followed Jakesully.

"Kiri" Tuk whined when the Omatikaya soldier approached around the corner with a knife the Kiri's neck.

"Running out of time here corporal" the Omatikaya soldier mentioned "you already lost one kid today you really wanna loose another" I hissed at him after he mentioned Neteyam.

"You have no right bringing him up" I shout pointing my knife to him. "You shut your mouth" he says digging his knife closer to kiri.

Jakesully attempts to swing at the fake ride but was stopped when he shouts at him"Do not test me"

"Kill him dad" Kiri shouts from the Omatikaya soldiers grips, the Omatikaya soldier grunts and stings his knife onto her neck.

"Weapons down" he demanded, I snuck my one knife to tuk who was hiding behind me, and dropped my other one.

"Don't! Don't do it" Kiri shouted "DOWN!" The Omatikaya soldier screamed, Jakesully dropped his knife and axe grunting at him.

"Kick them over" the fake rider demanded, Jakesully waited before doing so.

"No" Kiri whimpered

The Omatikaya soldier threw over the orange cuffs making Jakesully put them on.

"Cuff yourself" he demanded, making sky boy run out stoping him.

"No! No. Don't hurt her. Okay" he uttered worried for Kiri.

"Stand there!" The Omatikaya soldier shouted "dont. Move" he threatened him like a pet. "Not a step" the fake rider added.

"You son of a bitch" Jakesully uttered under his breath as he slapped the orange cuff onto one of his wrists.

"Don't hurt her please" the sky boy said, I looked behind him to see Neytiri sneaking up on him.

She snarled as she grasped the sky boys hair, the Omatikaya soldier jumped at her surprise. They both Neytiri and the fake Omatikaya soldier had knifes to a kid. The fake rider had his knife to Kiri and Neytiri had her knife to the sky boy.

"Release...or I cut" Neytiri demanded, the sky boy slowly panting as he watched Kiri.

Slowly Tuk hand back to me my knife, as we walked closer to Jakesully his hands wrapping behind me protecting Tuk and I. He grasped my knife as I handed it to him slowly making sure the Omatikaya soldier doesn't notice.

"What, you think I care about some kid" the Omatikaya soldier huffed still holding on to Kiri. "He's not mine" the Omatikaya soldier added "we not even the same species" I laughed at his comment, "you think you are true Na'vi" I uttered to the Omatikaya soldier.

"Just please don't hurt her" the sky boy stuttered "just please let her go" he pleaded.