Chapter 7

I couldn't hear anything, everything was happening in slow motion. Aonung and Tonowari trying to get me to get on Aonung's ilu to travel and see my deepest fear become a reality.

My spirit sister was murdered. Aonung held my hand as my lifeless body followed behind, I watched has he led his ilu to where everyone was crowding.

I met with Jake and Neytiri's eyes and my lifeless eyes looked around, still in disbelief. She was gone my spirit sister. This is why she didn't show at the reunite with all the tulkuns.

Aonung slid off his ilu and grasped my hand for me to follow him, I looked for the my nightmare, her lifeless body floating in the grey water and water pouring down. Aonung swam beside me as we approached my spirit sisters body.

After seeing her I broke down, Aonung held me close has I screamed the pain out of my chest.

It felt like hours staring at her floating around, Aonung trying to calm me down. We begin riding back, Aonung and I rode beside his father and Jake. They were talking about what killed my spirit sister. A needle like weapon, and balloons stopping her from swimming away.
———————————————————
"Ty-lees spirit sister have been murdered by the sky people" Ronal shouted as the villagers exclaiming angrily, her words causes a stabbing pain through my heart.

"This war has come to us we knew about this hunting of our tulkun people, but it was over the horizon far away, now it is here!" Tonowari snarled

"No you don't, you gotta understand how the sky people think. They don't care about the great balance" Jakesully mentioned trying to calm them down.

"we don't answer to sky people" a villager shouted.

"Listen. Listen to him" Neteyam hissed "the sky people are not gonna stop this is only the beginning, you gotta tell your tulkun to leave. You gotta tell them to go far away!" Jake shouted trying to help the villagers

"Leave?" Ronal scoffs "you live among us and you learn nothing!" Ronal hisses.

"We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters" another villager shouts from behind Ronal. I couldn't be there anymore I had to leave, the weight of everything felt only on me.

The cheering and war call echoed behind me as i ambled to my maruis, I was to dazed I forgot it was the Sullys now. I laid down still feeling like the world was now slow motion, I didn't have a second to move around to get comfortable, the second my head laid down I was already asleep.
———————————————————
I woke up to Jake and Neytiri in a panic. "Our kids are under attack" I hear them shout from Aonung and his family's maruis. I get up fast not know what was happening, rushing out. Seeing everyone running getting their weapons.

"The kids are under attack. They were defending a tulkun" Jake uttered in a rush. "It's your kids too" the words that broke me. Aonung!

I ran to a hidden place of my old maruis moving many of the Sully's belongings to a pocket in my old maruis. I open it up to ravel my fathers bow. It's was crystal clear and made with light wood. I grabbed my bow, rapped it around me and collected the rest of my weapons, my grandmothers knifes made of the same wood as my bow, I put both of them in there cases on my chest and ran out. I was gone before anyone could notice, and arrived before them.

Arriving to them attempting to all pry at one of the needle weapons off of Payakan. I ran up to help jumping off my ilu and running on the Payakan towards Lo'ak, Aonung, Rotxo and Tsireya. I looked over before helping to see Neteyam pulling the large wire attached to the needle weapon and pulling on his ilu.

We all grunted loudly prying the needle weapon out from the top of Payakan. Seeing the demon ship was right behind us. The needle bearing loudly as we slapped our hand around the needle weapon trying to find grips to hold onto. I look over to see the clan all flying over, then looked behind me to see many more smaller ships soaring towards all of us.

"HARDER, PULLER HARDER" Tsireya scream as she was kicking the needle weapon out.

When the needle weapon shot out we all flew off of Payakan and into the waves.

"GO EVERYBODY" Tsireya shouted from the water, my heart was beating out of my chest. The anxiety numbed me from moving but yet my body was doing everything it was supposed to.

"GO THAT WAY" Neteyam yelled pointing to where the clan was swimming to. "Ill draw them off" he added.

"NETEYAM NOO" I shouted as Aonung and Lo'ak grabbed me and pulled me away. Lo'ak didn't let go of me as he yelled for Payakan to dive.

Kiri and Tuk hoped on to there ilu and rushed off being followed by Tsireya. Rotxo and I followed aonoung onto his ilu. I was petrified, I never knew this would happen. My hands were shaking around Aonung, and my body grew goosebumps. But I could freeze during anything.

We all stopped hiding in the coals down under watching the ships pass by, but we all noticed they all began to slow down. (Neteyams plan didn't work) I thought to myself, I turned trying to warn the others. But it was to late. More metal machines dove under the water, Lo'ak swam off and everyone followed behind. I was looking back to see the ships under the water following us.

We were all following Lo'ak, trying to loose the ships in the leaves. Tuk was sliding off of Kiri's ilu, she couldn't hold on, my heart raced as I watched her struggle to hold on.

We bolted into the tangle leaves trying to loose the ships that were right behind us. All of us getting hit by the leaves as we swam fast through them.

We were caught off guard seeing ships up in front of us, causing us to split up and loose one another on our ilus. Aonung and I followed Tsireya as we were behind followed by one of the big ships. Tsireya ilu was shot, it floated to the top leaving Tsireya under water. The ships made there way to Tsireya, she was defeated, defenceless. She had nothing to get her out of there.

I heard the echos of an ilu from behind her, seeing Lo'ak reaching for Tsireya. Grabbing her and swimming off behind the ships. We all hoped off our ilus and swam over to the pods. I swam quickly trying to catch up to Aonung but stopped after seeing one of the ships that were searching for us.

I turned and noticed Lo'ak and Tsireya going to one, I swam to the pod joining them in hiding.

I swam up hearing screaming as I gasp for air. "You scared us Ty-Lee" Tsireya hissed out of breath. "Sorry" I apologized as I spat out the water.

A light shined underneath us, Tsireya looked down to check, then turned her head "it is coming" she screamed nervously.

"We gotta go" Lo'ak shouted looking at Tuk, we all took a deep breath before diving down and swimming away again. Lo'ak helped us out as the ship began hurdling towards us. We all tried swimming as fast as we could, helping each other but was stop after we notice we were trapped, a ship every turn they shot a weapon out and it grew bigger. It was a net, it rapped itself around all four of us. Lo'ak managed to escape but it held Tuk, Tsireya and I tightly. Leaving us trapped. A ikran dove underwater with a Omatikaya rider. I thought to myself that we were safe.