Chapter 4: The Vampier's Lair

As Wednesday stepped into Yoko's home, she was marveled to see it was also gothlike in style, hence making her not feel so alienated there.

"Liking what you see Addams?" Said Yoko smugly.

"If I may be honest, I have always had an interest in vampire lairs. Yours seems very quaint ." Wednesday looked at Yoko, tipped her head in respect and admiration, and in a blink of an eye went back to her stoic self, turning around to admire her surroundings.

"...Was that a compliment? Whispered Enid to Yoko, vividly surprised at Wednesday's show of some sort of emotion.

Yoko was just as shocked as Enid but just shrugged with a faint smile.

"Wait till you see where you'll be sleeping... we've got you a coffin and everything." Yoko snickered.

At this, Wednesday was taken aback, almost losing control of her expressionless face. "You really have thought about everything beforehand, have you not?"

"I...mean...I haven't but it could be arranged...if you're planning on staying..." Yoko said snapping her fingers mysteriously

Wednesday has always enjoyed the peace that came with sleeping in a coffin, although all the times she had tried it was always short-lived due to said coffins having occupants...Now, she was being offered the opportunity to do so at her heart's desire and for the amount of time she pleased. Wednesday was at a cross...

"Saying I accept your proposition to stay over the weekend...would I be left to my own free will?" questioned Wednesday.

"Well...we'd love for you to join us in the activities we've planned but...maybe we could make a truce?" Answered Yoko.

Wednesday pondered, "Do tell.."

Enid noticed Yoko was trying to convince Wednesday to stay so she chipped in. "If you're feeling overwhelmed with anything maybe you could let us...let me know and go to your room..."

"...That or...explore the dungeons and underground tunnels..." Yoko added casually.

Now Wednesday couldn't let THIS opportunity pass...She pulled out her phone again. "Mother, there have been some changes in my original plans for the weekend...I will be staying at the Tanaka residence until the start of term...

"That sounds dreadful my dear!" Morticia announced.

"Truly, I will however need my clothes and things, so I will head back home with Lurch and return here soon after," Wednesday told her.

"No need, pequeña tormenta. I took the liberty of sending your things with Lurch already, just in case you changed your mind..."

Wednesday was always ready and with this new development, she was gratefully prepared and packed, so she knew Lurch had all she needed for her stay.