Chapter 13: Movies, Cuddles, and The Start of Something New

They headed back to the kitchen, loud teasing and laughs were heard coming from inside. As they walked in, everyone went quiet and stared at them... Enid rushed towards Wednesday and hugged her tightly, Wednesday reciprocating fully, taking Enid in and not wanting to let go...ever...

"It's been...10 minutes..." Bianca whispered to Divina, "Can you imagine these two the whole school year..." She rolled her eyes and giggled..

"It's gonna be an interesting year B." Divina giggled back.

They eventually let go and Enid said, "You must be starving! I've saved you some pasta." She served some on a plate for Wednesday while she went to get a water bottle out of the fridge.

They all sat down and fell into light conversations, Wednesday enjoying her meal as Enid rubbed soft patterns on her hand. "Maybe this curse is not so bad after all..." she thought.

"So, I was thinking...movie night!" Cheered Yoko.

"YES!!!" Enid jumped out of her seat.

Divina and Bianca high-fived.

Wednesday wasn't too sure about this; she had never taken part in a movie night. She whispered to Enid, "What does this...movie night consist of?"

Enid held both her hands and smiled, "Well, we'll choose 1 or 2 movies to watch, eat some snacks and enjoy our company, my love." She kissed her nose.

Wednesday scrunched her nose and smiled as well, God, was she doomed...

They got up and went to the living room, Yoko set everything up with Divina, while Bianca looked for some movies with Enid. Wednesday was sitting with her back against an armchair, staring at Enid, everything she did was so alluring and evoked a smile on her usually stoic face...for once, after many moons, she felt...happy...

"Ok! What should we watch first, we've got 2 classics...The Others and Pitch Perfect? Bianca asked.

Divina jumped from the floor, "OMG both of them are great!"

Enid shuffled in her seat next to Wednesday, she really didn't want to see The Others but Bianca had insisted Wednesday would like it.

"Are you ok, mi vida?" Wednesday touched Enid's hand lightly.

"Mmm...The Others is a bit scary for me..." Enid whimpered like a puppy.

Wednesday lifted Enid's hand to her lips, kissing it softly. "I shall be by your side, mi amor. I have no idea what it is about...also, it is all fiction after all."

"Can you...cuddle me while we watch?" Enid questioned.

"Anything for you, cariño." Wednesday opened her arms and let Enid rest her head on her shoulder, wrapping her arms around her, kissing the top of her head. Enid melted into Wednesday's embrace.

Yoko played The Others first...

Enid jumped at certain scenes, like when Mrs. Mills shows up in the bedroom... Wednesday held her closer in such scenes, especially since Enid buried her face in Wednesday's chest, making her ears and face burn...