Chapter 7: Realizations Pt. 2

Wednesday had been trying to focus on writing her novel for a while now but ideas eluded her. She was feeling frustrated, annoyed and couldn't pinpoint why and to top it all off, her eye felt warm and was throbbing. There were only 3 more days until they were expected back at Nevermore, and she would never admit she was anticipating being back in her shared room with...Enid... She would NEVER be caught dead admitting she missed the werewolf's colorful and bubbly demeanor...Why was she even thinking about this right now? Enid was in the same house she was in at the moment, it was ridiculous.

She got up letting out a frustrated huff...she paced in her room, she needed to get rid of...whatever she was...feeling...maybe she was...hungry? She could still hear noise coming from the first floor which was unfortunate but decided to go down either way. She had managed to change into something more comfortable, a black hoodie, a plain white t-shirt, dark gray sweatpants, and a pair of black sneakers. She looked at herself in the mirror and her black eye was there bright as day... She tilted her head and let a soft smile reach her lips, "Enid did this...I shall...don it with pride..."

She marched out of her room and down to the kitchen. On her way there, she passed the living room and saw Bianca and Divina, there was no sign of Yoko or Enid... They waved at her smiling knowingly, she frowned and gave them a single wave as she walked to the opposite side of the room. As she walked away she could hear Bianca ask Divina, "What's up with her eye?"

"Beats me! I hadn't noticed before...was it black a while ago?" Divina pondered.

Wednesday was glad she hadn't stayed to talk with them, she wasn't in the mood for explanations.  She opened the kitchen door and there they were, sitting on the ground, eating ice cream straight out of their containers.

"Tanaka, Sinclair..." She saluted stiffly. "Pay me no attention, I am just here for something to eat." Wednesday was craving something sweet, she decided to have some toast with honey. "Tanaka...Yoko, do you happen to have any honey?"

"Yeah, it's in the top cabinet on the right." She mentioned, licking her spoon. "It's actually from one of our hives, I can take you there one of these days if you like?" She added and paused to stare, "Woah! What happened to your eye?!" She questioned, "Please don't tell me you dungeons alone..."

"Uhm...not yet...Also, I have not forgotten your offer to take me there." She said frowning. "...This is Enid's doing...she elbowed me in the face..." Replied Wednesday with a scowl.

"The fuck Pup! Why the heck would you do that? I thought Addams was your friend..." Yoko said snickering.

"I...No! It was an accident... Wends got on me from behind...and I panicked!...Enid said in a rush, blushing profusely.

Yoko's jaw dropped to the floor, "...Please...don't...I...no!" They were spared further embarrassment when Bianca barged into the kitchen.

"Uhm?...Yoko..." Bianca asked, a slight alarm in her tone. "Div went to the bathroom and uhm...I think she got lost...I just heard a soft scream coming from down the hall..."

"DOWN THE HALL?!" Yoko exclaimed. "SHIT!" She ran out of the kitchen pulling Bianca by the arm.