Chapter 6: Realizations Pt. 1

Yoko, Bianca, and Divina all went silent and stared at Enid as she walked into the living room.

"Hey, guys! When did y'all get here?! I didn't even hear you arrive!" Said Enid cluelessly as she sat down on the floor next to Yoko.

Bianca smirked, "Maybe you were too...busy to notice..."

Divina faked innocence, "I wonder where you were when we got here?"

Enid was blushing...hard... "I...I was...upstairs...heading to my room..."

Yoko was amused beyond belief, "Girls let's not tease Enid, now. She's apparently clueless..."

"Clueless? About what?" Questioned Enid, genuinely clueless.

"You can't be serious..." Bianca was shocked. "You really haven't noticed?"

"Noticed what?" Enid had no idea what they were talking about.

Yoko's words were cut short when the doorbell rang all of a sudden. She went to check who it was and found Lurch grunting at her doorstep.

"ADDAMS!!! LURCH IS HERE WITH YOUR STUFF!!!" Yoko yelled while opening the door to let Lurch in.

Lurch grunted slowly and deeply at Yoko.

Wednesday came down the stairs gracefully. "Tanaka, Lurch." She greeted with a nod. "I have been waiting all day!" At this, Enid stared at Wednesday from across the room frowning and mouthed "Be nice..."

Wednesday stared back knowingly and added, "...I am... grateful that you brought my things...Do you mind taking them up to my room...?" she had to bite back the vile words going through her head.

Lurch grunted, grabbed the luggage, cello, and typewriter all in one take, and headed upstairs behind Wednesday.

Once they were gone Divina faked coughed, "Simp..."

Yoko laughed...hard..."Don't say that dude! She's clueless remember?"

Bianca was also fully laughing, "Totally Div..."

"What the heck are y'all still talking about?!" Enid questioned.

"Let me explain pup..." Yoko was still laughing. "You have a major crush on Addams, right?"

A rush of blood went straight to Enid's head, making her blush profusely. "...WHAT?! WHAT...ARE...YOU...TALKING ABOUT?! Enid yelled. "She's just my friend and roommate..." lowering her voice again.

"God you're so blind..." Bianca said bluntly. "You're totally into her and I dare to say she's totally into you too..."

"WHAT?! SHE...WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! Said Enid panicking again.

"It's very obvious...the stares, the way she listens to you and does what you and only you say, how you're willing to do anything for her...should I go on?" Divina added.

"I... that's what friends do! I'd do the same for any of you too!" Enid was feeling cornered.

"Would you now? So, if I were to ask you to come to the dungeons with me to explore something...would you go? Bianca asked,

"That...that depends...like, right now or...during the day?..." Enid answered nervously.

"I bet if Addams asked you right now you'd go in a jiffy..." Divina added smiling.

As if invoked, Wednesday came down the stairs followed by Lurch. She looked at the girls narrowing her eyes. "Why do I have the feeling you were just talking about me?" she glared.