S1E4 Tape 2, Side B

Present:

It's Halloween, my favorite time of the year and there's costume contest happening at school. Grand prize, 200 bucks and I came up with a good costume. Heath Ledger's Joker from the greatest movie of all time, The Dark Knight. I painted my hair green and put on my Joker make up as I put on my costume and prepare to go to school.

Ricky Santiago: Well, mama. What do you think?

Blanca Santiago: Do you think it's a good idea going to school as a killer clown?

Ricky Santiago: I'm not a killer clown, mom. I'm the Joker. The Clown Prince of Gotham.

Blanca Santiago: He does kill people. Killer clown.

Ricky Santiago: He's a psychopathic clown. Of course he does.

Blanca Santiago: But during these times.

Ricky Santiago: Everyone at school could use a good laugh. Laughter is the greatest medicine.

Blanca Santiago: So your plan is the cheer everyone up?

Ricky Santiago: And win $200 in that costume contest.

Blanca Santiago: Whatever you say mijo.

I go off to school as I walked. Once I arrived, I make my presence.

Ricky Santiago: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Hello, Liberty High. The winner of the costume contest has arrived.

Jessica Davis: You're entering the contest as a clown?

Ricky Santiago: Well, it's better and popular than Sid & Nancy.

Jessica Davis: (To Justin) Even Ricky knows who we're dressed as.

Justin Foley: Well good for him. And Rick, you're totally not winning.

Ricky Santiago: Wanna bet?

Jessica Davis: How can you make a bet if the prize is already 200 bucks?

Ricky Santiago: Oh, yeah. You got me there. Then I guess I'll see you later.

I walk away as I wave bye to Jessica & Justin. I see Bryce, Zach, & Alex as scuba divers talking to Clay? Ok, since when does Bryce talks to Clay? Anyways, Tony breaks it up as they leave Clay & Tony alone. Clay is talking to Tony, now is my chance to give Clay a nice Halloween scare as I sneak up behind him. Clay turns around and gets scared.

Clay Jensen: Jesus!

Ricky Santiago: Oh, Clay. Why so serious?

Clay Jensen: Ricky?

Ricky Santiago: The one and only.

Clay Jensen: What the fuck?

Ricky Santiago: Come on, it's Halloween.

Clay Jensen: You know how I feel about clowns.

Clay just storms off, he looks frustrated.

Ricky Santiago: What do you think, Tony?

I turn around and he was gone too.

Ricky Santiago: And I'm talking to myself.

I then look around and I see Hannah's tribute in front of me with a picture of her hanging on the wall. I stare at the picture and she's just stares back at me.