S1E10 Tape 5, Side B

I'm sitting on  my bed and I haven't heard from Clay or Tony all day. I still can't believe what Bryce did to Jessica. Why didn't Hannah come to me or Clay or Tony? We would've done something about it, even if we were still mourning Jeff. I open my phone and look at the pictures of the crash site that I took from that dreadful night. I still haven't given up on you, Jeff. I still haven't given up on looking for the bustards that did this.

2 Months Ago:

It's been a hell of a night & I'm drunk as fuck. Since Jeff is the designated driver I took the honors of drinking his beers when we played Beer Pong. Me & Jeff are now in the front yard of Jessica's house hanging out with Zach & Troy who smoking a joint.

Ricky Santiago: Hey, guys. Hey, guys. I think tonight is the night.

Jeff Atkins: That's what I've been trying to tell you all day.

Ricky Santiago: Tonight... seeing Clay & Hannah together throughout the whole party gave me hope.

Zach Dempsey: Hopeeeeee!

Troy: Hopeeeeee!

Jeff Atkins: Exactly, hope for both of them.

Ricky Santiago: Noooo, hope for me.

Jeff Atkins: What?

Ricky Santiago: That's right! I'm gonna tell Sherri Holland how I feel tonight.

Jeff Atkins: And you're going to tell her while you're drunk?

Ricky Santiago: Yes. If Clannah is happening, then why not Shecky... Or Rirri.

Troy: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, Clannah... Shecky?

Zach Dempsey: HA HA HA HA HA, either we're really high or Ricky has gone insane.

Jeff Atkins: You're right, Rick. Anything is possible.

I raise my red cup of beer and I toast to 2 of my close friends.

Ricky Santiago: To Clannah.

Jeff Atkins: To Clannah.

Troy: To Clannah

Zach Dempsey: To Clannah.

I chug down my drink and I spot Clay walking out of the house.

Ricky Santiago: Hey, speak of the devil.

Zach Dempsey: Clay.

Troy: Clay!

Ricky Santiago: Clay! Buddy!

Clay Jensen: Hey, guys.

Jeff Atkins: Clay. Dude, you're leaving?

Clay Jensen: Uh, yeah, I kind of am.

Jeff Atkins: Looked like shit was happening for you in there.

Ricky Santiago: It really was.

Clay Jensen: Did it?

Jeff Atkins: Didn't it?

Ricky Santiago: I don't know, you tell me.

Clay Jensen: I don't know, man, I just... I don't ever know... anything.