S1E12 Tape 6, Side B

The next morning I'm brushing my teeth when I hear a knock on the front door. My mom goes to answer the door, she opens the door and there's a police officer there.

Police Officer: Morning. Are you the parent or guardian of Ricky Santiago?

Blanca Santiago: Yes, I am.

Police Officer: This is a subpoena for your son. He is being summon to testify in a deposition. Have a good day ma'am.

The cop leaves as my mother closes the front door.

Blanca Santiago: Mijo, why are you getting a subpoena?

Ricky Santiago: This is the lawsuit that Hannah's parents filed against the school. I've been helping them.

Blanca Santiago: You've been helping them?

Ricky Santiago: Yeah. Hannah was bullied, mami. They bullied her to the brink of suicide. And she's gonna get justice.

I read the subpoena on my way to school. I'm testifying tomorrow? Boy that was fast. Looks like I'm going up right around after school. I put my subpoena away inside my backpack before anyone can see me with it. I enter the school and I see Marcus & Courtney are freaking out. They must've gotten subpoena as well. I then see Tyler telling them something as Monty pushes him on the ground. Tyler then got back up and pushes Monty back put he grabs Tyler and pins him to the wall as Bryce cools Monty off but Tyler wasn't having it. I see Marcus & I Courtney heading my way as I hide behind a wall by the office as I hear Marcus say something.

Marcus Cole: We'll meet at Monet's after school.

Thankfully they didn't spot me. Later in the day I got a text from Clay asking me & Tony to meet in a empty classroom. We both enter the classroom he asked us to meet in and he's there waiting for us.

Tony Padilla: I gotta tell you, the perfect disguise for Clay Jensen is not a hoodie.

Ricky Santiago: No, it is not.

Clay Jensen: Did you bring it?

Tony puts his backpack on a table and takes out a different walkman.

Tony Padilla: As requested.

Clay Jensen: I knew you'd have one.

Tony Padilla: Mind telling me why the switch?

Clay Jensen: (Sighs) I'm sorry. I'm not at liberty to discuss it.

Clay take the walkman Tony gave him and is giving him his other walkman back.

Ricky Santiago: What gives?

Tony Padilla: We had a deal that we would do this together.

Clay Jensen: Tony, you said when I got to the end, we'll do what we have to do.

Ricky Santiago: Are you at the end?

Clay Jensen: Almost.

Tony Padilla: Are you going to pass them on?

Clay Jensen: You and I both know Hannah wanted them to get to number 13, but if I give them to number 12, that's the end of it. Just give me a day. I have a plan.

Tony Padilla: Clay.

Clay Jensen: Do you guys trust me?

Tony Padilla: Yeah.