S1E7 Tape 4, Side A

Present:

Blanca Santiago: Ricky, wake up. You'll be late for school.

My mom wakes me up. Another morning, another day at Liberty High, & Hannah is still in a coma. I wake up, eat breakfast my mom made for me, brush my teeth, & got ready to go to school. I walked to school as everyone is going on with their lives like nothing happened. I go inside and head to my locker to get my books, when suddenly I hear Clay's voice.

Clay Jensen: Hey!

I turn to look as I see Clay running towards Hannah's locker where all the letter and tributes are now gone. There's a girl who I've never seen before trying to open it.

Clay Jensen: Hey, what the hell? What are you doing?

New Girl: I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Clay Jensen: What the hell?

New Girl: I can't get it open.

Clay Jensen: Why do you want to?

New Girl: Because it's my locker. I'm new, but I can't get the combination to work.

Wow, really? She's not dead, she's in a coma and they gave her locker away to a girl who apparently is new. Hopefully she doesn't get the same treatment Hannah got.

Clay Jensen: Sorry, I'm sorry. Uh... This locker used to belong to a friend of mine.

Clay opens the locker for the new girl and heads for his locker as the new girl thanks him. I go up to Clay and try to talk to him.

Ricky Santiago: Can you believe that shit.

Clay Jensen: What?

Ricky Santiago: Someone taking Hannah's locker.

Clay Jensen: Oh. I know, right.

Ricky Santiago: She's not dead, she's just in a coma, and they just give her locker away. Fuck! She's going to wake up.

Clay Jensen: I really hope so.

Ricky Santiago: Just go easy on the new girl. I'll see you at Communications.

I leave Clay and head on to Communication Class with Mrs. Bradley.

9 Months Ago:

Girl: I'm sick of it, you know? Just because I don't have her skinny-ass body doesn't mean I'm fat!

In Communication Class, Mrs. Bradley wanted everyone to express their feelings in front of everyone. One of the girls was brave enough to go up there in front of the class and express her hurt feelings. Sherri got up and went to hug her. God, isn't Sherri the nicest person you've ever meant.

Pratters: Maybe she should try a diet.

Then Pratters had to go and open his fucking mouth.

Hannah Baker: Seriously, Pratters? Jesus!

Pratters: I'm just saying, all right, if you're getting fat-shamed, then... you know, don't be fat.

Ricky Santiago: Pratter, it's like your asking to be slapped by all of us.

Mrs. Bradley: Mr. Pratters!

Zach Dempsey: Pratter's, that's like someone saying to you, "Don't be an idiot and a dickwad". Can't help it.

Pratters: Exactly. Thank you.