S1E6 Tape 3, Side B

Present:

I looked up the law firm where Mrs. Jensen work, Caproni, Burkhardt, & Goodell. It's a big firm, wayyyy out of Liberty's price range. How did Liberty even get the money to hire them? There is defiantly a conspiracy going on here and it has to do with Hannah's suicide attempt. As I'm walking to school, I just keep on thinking about what that law firm will do to Hannah, they play to win and that means they're gonna go after Hannah. I have to find a smoking gun for the Bakers so they can win. I arrive to Liberty and walk into Mr. Porter.

Kevin Porter: Well hello there, Mr. Santiago.

Ricky Santiago: Hey, Mr. Porter. How's your morning?

Kevin Porter: It's going good. I've been meaning to talk to you about Hannah Baker.

Ricky Santiago: Really? Funny you bringing her up, I actually have a question about her.

Kevin Porter: You do?

Ricky Santiago: Yeah. Actually it's about her case in this lawsuit. You guys hired Caproni, Burkhardt, & Goodell. That's a very big & expensive firm. How can the school afford them?

Kevin Porter: I can't say, Mr. Santiago. Legal reasons. But if you want to talk about Hannah Baker, come by my office.

Ricky Santiago: Ok, then. I went to see her the other day at the hospital...

Kevin Porter: What in the world is going on over there?

I look over to where Mr. Porter is looking and there's a crowd in the middle of the street by the school's parking lot. Me & Mr. Porter go over there to see what's going on as we push through and we see Montgomery de la Cruz beating the living shit out of Alex Standall.

Kevin Porter: Stop it. I said stop it.

Monty de la Cruz: All right!

Ricky Santiago: Jesus, Alex. Are you alright?

Mr. Porter pulls Monty off of Alex as I go on to check on Alex.

Kevin Porter: God. What the hell is going on?

Monty de la Cruz: He started it.

Kevin Porter: Yeah? So what are you doing?

Monty de la Cruz: Finishing it?

Kevin Porter: You think that's funny? Yeah? Come on, let's go. Everybody, go to class. Show is over. Go to class!

Ricky Santiago: Alex, follow my finger with your eyes only.

I move my finger around ad Alex's eyes follow it.

Alex Standall: Why am I following your finger?

Ricky Santiago: You don't have a concussion. That's good.

Everyone leaves and head on to class, just like Mr. Porter asked them to. Mr. Porter then comes to take Alex & Monty to the office.

Kevin Porter: Let's go, Alex.

Alex Standall: I'm fine.

Ricky Santiago: You don't look so fine.

Kevin Porter: All right. Nurse? Then we go to the vice principal.

Alex Standall: I said I'm fine.

Kevin Porter: No, you're not. Come on.

Ricky Santiago: Let me give you a hand, Alex.