8- mommy go bye-bye

Im writing this in school, god save us all.

Mommy pig is called Mary and daddy pig eugene

—————

„Tonight, our dear mommy „Mary" pig, left this earth to join our ancestors. A brutal death. She was found at the back of an alleyway with a knife in her chest. We currently have no main suspects. If you have any idea who it could've been, please report to this number *********."

Eugene scoffed. Wasn't me. He laughed.

Time to make me some after-murder food!

————

One of marys friends was called crow. They were an investigator in the case of Mommy pig mary. Of course, it was hard for crow to first spot Mary's corpse, but they pushed through.

Now, Crow was sat next to the corpse of Mommy pig in one of those „light-up-corpse-clean-wound-room-thingies-that-you-always-see-in-movies" room. They felt miserable.

It was your time. I'm sorry for ignoring you sometimes, I was just dealing with something myself. I wish I had spent more time with you.

 Crow and Mommy pig had a history of romance. An intense one. But a tradgedy in Crows life made them depressed, which resulted in them ignoring mommy pig. And following that, they broke up.

Crow deeply regrets everything.

A cold tear dripped down their cheek.

A rustle outside of the door, left Crow startled. Before Crow could collect themselves, the door already swung open. The person behind the door was revieled to be the one and only, Jesus Christ. 

"Jesus Fuck! you scared me you dumb fuck! Who are you? you cant come in here." Crow was flabbergasted.

"oh, my apologies. Im a friend of Mary. I didnt know that I wasnt supossed to come here,"

"I LITERALLY DONT CARE IF YOUR A FRIEND OF MARYS, YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO COME HERE. ARE YOU DUMB OR SOMETHING?" Crow was standing now. Basically hovering over Jesus.

"why, am I not allowed here?"

Crow blanky stared at Jesus with a face of confusion and dissapointment.

"ah, sorry for being rude. My name is Jesus Christ." he giggled.

"oh wait ur the guy mary always talks about-. BUT WHY ARE YOU INTEREDOUCING YOURSELF, YOU JUST GOTTA GO MY MAN. ILL HAVE TO CALL SECURITY TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE IF YOU DONT GO THIS INSTANT"

"ah"

"wait-" Crow noticed something off about Jesus, "red eyes..." they mumbled. "OH SHIT, ARE YOU HIGH". Jesus giggled, "maaayyybeeeeee" 

"for gods sake, why?"

Jesus sighed, "well, i found in TV that mommy is bye-bye so i found this cool-looking roll of something" Now he was laughing.

Crows breaths were deep. "okay, just because you were like 'the guy mary always talks about' i will take you to my dorm to calm down okay? my shift is almost over, dont do anything stupid."

-----

"lets go jesus!" Crow made sure to put the body in one of those drawers idk please help.

"okiii!" Jesus was nibbling on little apple slices, Crow prepared for him so that he wouldnt annoy them. he giggled.

------

sorry for short and confusing chapter lol

idk what happehnd with me tbh, im moving in like 3 days and have  alittle time to writeeee but i hope to write while in the car and yeah

i think its the school air which makes me write all confusing, but just here context because yes: Jesus saw the news of Mommy pig dying in the TV and got very sad uwu, then he took drugiesss, then there was crow (who is a real person btw, shoutout to crow (you know who you are)) 

and Crowww is this body cleaner-inspector-dedective person and suddenly jesus busts into the room and yes. Crow doesnt know who jesus is buut when crow hears his name they know who jesus is because mommy poig always talkis about him.

crow finds out jesus is druged and takes him home.

have a great day :D