10-tight cuffs

"LET ME GO!"

Words echoed through a house.
Whos house you may ask why?

Daddy Eugene Pigs.

3 nights after the murder, the police worked hard to investigate on the case of Mary. Eventually, in the alley in which Mary was brutally murdered, a hair was spotted. A small black one.
The hair which belonged to Daddy Eugene Pig.

That leeds us to where we are now, just as Eugene is getting arrested.

He groaned. The police were being quite rough with Eugene.

"Fuck you! The murder wasnt my idea! Please! Let me go!" Daddy pig pleaded as the police were trying their hardest to keep Eugene still so that they could handcuff him. "WE DONT FUCKING CARE, FAGGOT" an officer named 'Dial' screamed.

Eugene of course felt offended, but still sunk his head low to regain control before he would say anything that he would regret later.

The cuffs arond his wrists were way too tight to his liking, but he could deal with it.
"lets go bitch" Dial mumbled and shoved Eugene towards the doorway.

Outside, was a little crowd which was consisted of his neighbours, who are curious why there are flashing police cars around Eugene house in the middle of the night. Daddy pig found it quite embarrassing to be dominated by a bunch of police men.

Quickly, Eugene was shoved into a FOUL smelling car.
"i fucked up dude" He whispered to no one in particular.

Just now he remembered how utterly embarrassing this whole thing was. First, he got busted by the police while jerking it off to obese men, then my dude had to be shoved into a police car while there were all his precious neighbours watching.

Suddenly Daddy pig felt sad. "she manipulated me..." He grumbled through gritted teeth.

———
this is also oddly short but I wanted to end it like this cuz I can.

I'm also gonna start adding random references, cuz I can.

also I listend to Random „Help with concentration" playlists while writing, cuz I can.