9- spinny spin spin

i made this kinda short cuz i have smth planed out and I need every chapter to end perfectly

also i definetly didnt just dissapear for a couple of months what are you talking about

————

The car ride to Crows dorm was... interesting.
Jesus was constantly rambling about a game.. where there's this blue boy with a mask who hunts ghosts?? Idk man (I love Sally face)

„okay we're here."

Jesus instantly stopped what he was doing and started to stare.

„what do you want? Let's go, hush hush!"
crow clapped their hands with enthusiasm.

„..."

„I fucking hate you."

————

Both individuals sat on an IKEA - HOLMSUND 3-seat sofa bed cover, Orrsta light blue, sofa.
„so tell me, I'm curious, I heard you and daddy eugene pig were together at some point before you left to be with mommy Mary pig. What happend?"

„whhy do you expect mee to tell you now when I'm in this conditionn. Everything's fucking spinning."

Jesus' view of his surroundings were vibrant and spinning. It felt trippy. Theres was also this odd tingling in his leg which annoyed him.

„I wanna sleep" Jesus whined.

„then go sleep"

Without hesitation, Jesus made his way to Crows mega awesome bed. (which was also from ikea). The bed was quite elegantly made. A nice, soft white blanket paired with wine red pillows and an immense amount of Five Nights At Freddys plushies.

"WOAH" yelled jesus.

Crow stood proudly behind him, staring upon their masterpiece.

"this is the bed i would have rough gay sex in" Shamelessly, those words left Jesus' mouth.

"WHAT"