12 - youre not supposed to.

No matter which position Jesus was in, he still couldn't fall asleep. His body felt numb with drowsiness, yet his mind racing with never-ending thoughts.
Jesus felt... scared somehow.
Everything was currently so fucked up like what the flip.
The brunette had never felt this much desperation to just simply fall asleep.
Tears started forming in his eyes again.

However, after 2 ridiculously agonising hours, Jesus sensed the peaceful state of sleep engulf his mind and body,
falling into a deep slumber.

-

He was light.
Never before had Jesus experienced this feeling. He was floating in air.
what?

Everything seemed simultaneously blurry yet bright.
Jesus fluttered his eyes upon seeing a shape of a person before him.

„Hi there."

The brunette recognised that voice...
it belonged to Mommy Mary Pig.

what?
why was she here?
„Oh my gosh did I die??" Jesus blurted out, his heart dropping.
„What, no!" Mary stammered.
„You're dreaming, honey." She leaned in, brushing Jesus' hair out of his face, revealing his glossy eyes.

Jesus stared in utter confusion and puzzlement at Mary.

„I missed you."  Jesus whispered after a couple seconds of silence.

Mary sighed and looked down uncertain.

„I know."

She closed her eyes for a second, breathing in the dream-air.

„You're not supposed to."

If this were real life, Jesus would have been freaking out already somehow, but due to the pinkish-white clouds surrounding them, the lively chippering of birds, Jesus didn't feel anything yet.

„What do you mean?"

„I mean that we were never meant to be Jesus. Daddy Pig is supposed to be the one for you.  Believe it or not but it's true.
I know he may have murdered me, but it wasn't entirely his fault you know."
Her eyes darked, whispering barely audible.

Jesus stumble behind into a cloud a bit, overwhelm surrounding him.
„what the hell? I-„

Before Jesus could even process and respond to anything, Mary's body was already fading away, her eyes watching Jesus lovingly who was at the point of tears again.

There was something special about her eyes though. A glint of something.
Jesus could tell, even in this state of overload.

A raging storm came crashing from above, making Jesus arise from his chain of thoughts he decided to drown himself in beforehand.

He fell back again, eyes wide at the sight of the shadow, except this time going through the cloud.

Suddenly he was falling, feeling thunderstruck.
What was this nightmare?

-

Next thing the brunette knew he woke up in his bed, a sheet of cold sweat covering his body.
That wasn't a pleasant way to transition from your dream to reality, Nuh uh.

„oh god" he whispered.
Jesus sat up, his duvet falling from his shoulders to his lap.
what had just happend?

————
Authors nore:

sori for bad englisch, it's not my 1. language