Chapter 36: Purveyor of lust and love Summary:

After a month of living in the Court of King Gil-galad, the time came when Jon and the Westerosi to return to the Gray Havens, as their visit lasted far longer than was planned.

"So is it time for you to leave?" Asked King Gil-galad on his throne along with the other great lords of the Noldor and Lady Írimë.

"Yes my king ... I am afraid that we have stayed here too long and Mithlond needs us, And soon must venture south to meet with Elendil and his sons...," Said the Lord of the Gray Havens in the most respectful way possible.

At that moment Írimë, who had not yet satisfied her curiosity about Jon, was quite vexed as she had rarely spoken with Jon and there were things about the young dragon that she wanted to know ... such as his relations to the lords of Westeros and his life before coming to these lands, but for that, she needed more time ... alas there stay here was at an end.

Therefore, although her curiosity is not satisfied and there is still much that Írimë feels she should know about Jon Snow, she will proceed with care, although Írimë does not understand what the danger that Galadriel foresaw in her future is. Still, she saw that the young man had a sense of honour... He will not hurt her. Irimë is sure of that.

She didn't understand why thinking about the fact that Jon would never hurt her brought calm and satisfaction to her heart.

-------------

"I see then that you must continue on your way, in that case, 'Shipbuilder' you and your students are free to return to Mithlond," King Gil-galad said with a nod.

"By your leave, my king, we shall leave as soon as we are able." Lord Cirdan said before bowing low, and Jon did the same.

"My companions and I thank you for your hospitality as well as the knowledge and wisdom that you and your servants shared with us, King Gil-galad," Jon said humbly.

"Your gratitude is not necessary Jon snow, you are counted as a friend of the lord of the tides and have shown the quality of your character, I must remind you that if ever you and your companions need counsel or safe haven the doors of my kingdom will be open to you," He said the King with sincerity in his voice.

"Thank you, your Highness," Jon said, genuinely grateful.

At that moment, Lord Elrond whispered something in the King's ear, and Gil-galad nodded, and the Lord of Imladris revealed a wooden box that clearly contained a gift.

"I want to thank you for sharing the history of your land, as well as its legends and culture as well as passing on to us the knowledge of the gifts that Jon possesses, It shows that we have a great deal to learn about the race of men, "Lord Elrond said humbly.

"Lord Elrond, this is not necessary..." Queen Rhaella said sadly.

"I insist, I also have a gift for Ladies Sansa and Arya in recognition for their mastery of our language," Elrond said with a smile as the Stark sisters shuddered when remembering their lessons.

The Lord of Imladris had taken over as Sansa and Arya's tutor, the girls made great strides in the learning of languages and lore of the first age ... But elves are stern taskmasters, something that Jon and his companions learned all too well.

Sansa and Arya were somewhat traumatized, Elrond was much worse than Maester Ludwin and Septa Mordaine causing Arya to shed tears of shame for the problems she caused them both while instructing her as compared to the Lord Imladris' her two previous tutors were kind and understanding.

However, they both smiled and bowed to Elrond, who opened the box he was carrying and inside were two daggers of exquisite quality.

Instantly, Jon, Loras and Robar knew these daggers were mighty weapons, long, leaf-shaped, and keen, of marvellous workmanship, damasked with serpent-forms in red and gold. They gleamed as he drew them from their black sheaths, wrought of some strange metal, light and strong, and set with many fiery stones.