𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑰 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴.

"ANGELINA!! WAKE UP" Isabella yelled from downstairs, i groaned before getting up, taking my feet off the bed and placing them on the cold floor, "shit, where the fuck are my bunny slippers!" i whisper-yelled, those were a gift i got, from my mother who had passed away because of lung cancer, it has been 1 year without her now, she was always the one who protected us from our father.

"ANNA!" I called for Anna, and she immediately came running upstairs and into my room where i was, panicking because i had lost the only thing that reminded me of my mother, "Angel, whats wrong." Anna said before making her way to me, "where are my bunny slippers, the ones mom bought for me" i said, i kept looking under the bed hoping that they were hiding somewhere there.

"Angel, this is the 3rd time, if you love them so much you have to take care of them!" Anna said as she stood up, now helping me look for the slippers, she was right, if i loved them so much, i have to take care of them, i know what you guys might say 'those are just slippers, stop being dramatic' right, these slippers mean a lot to me, these are the only thing i have left of my mother, she had bought me these for my birthday, and the thought of losing them and never finding them again just forms a pit in my stomach.

After about 15 minutes of searching for the slippers, we had finally found them, they were hiding underneath my desk, the only place we hadn't thought of looking at, i let out a sigh of relief before sliding them on and making our way downstairs, where Lina and Bella were.

"Finally, what took you guys so long" Isabella said with a mouthful of cereal, "Angel lost her bunny slippers, again." Anna said as she sat down on a stool next to Isabella, "Again? Angel this is the 3rd or 4th time, please be more careful, the first time you lost them we had to deal with you crying the whole day." Carolina said as she handed Anna a bowl of cereal, "Yeah, your right, sorry guys" I said as i chuckled awkwardly, i sat down in next to Anna as she ate her cereal.

"Do you want me to make you some?" Carolina said with a smile on her face, a smile that lights up the whole room, i nodded and i watched her as she made my cereal, she was truly gorgeous, she was the oldest and the mom in our group, she always comforts us and takes care of us as if were her children, i was lost in my thoughts before i felt someone push me harshly, causing me to almost fall off my stool

I turned to the side and saw Anna with a mouthful of cereal, i just gave her a "What-the-fuck?" look before she swallowed and chuckled, "Sorry, didn't mean to push you that harsh, what were you thinking about?" she said as she raised one of her brows, "nothing, i just can't believe this is our Last Day In California." I said as i scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, i know, we created many memories here." Carolina said as she handed me the bowl of cereal, "Yeah, though i bet Hamburg is going to be a lot of fun" Isabella joined in the conversation, with a mouthful of cereal, "Hamburg?" I paused, "Yeah, Hamburg! Whats wrong?" Anna said "Nothing, just caught me off guard, i thought we were going to Frankfurt?" i said, "Yeah well, we thought of going to Frankfurt, but then we changed our mind and we all agreed to go to Hamburg, is there something wrong with it?" Anna said "No of course not" i said as i chuckled.

{TimeSkip}

I placed my dirty bowl in the sink and made my way towards the stairs, "Where are you going?" Carolina said, "Oh im going to my room, to pack my stuff" i said as i smiled awkwardly, "Oh right, gosh i keep forgetting that we leave tomorrow first thing in the morning" Lina said with a chuckle, "Wait what time is our flight?" i asked, "6am in the morning" Lina said, unbothered. "What?" I said, she nodded at me and i just groaned before turning my back at her and making my way upstairs.

"Angel stop being a lazy bitch!" Isabella yelled, i just looked at her and flipped her off while running up the stairs, i made it to my room and i closed the door before grabbing my suitcase, un-zipping it and opening it, i went through my closet and i basically shoved all of my clothes in there, i didnt know how long were going to stay there, but its better to be prepared, right?

I folded my clothes and stuffed them in the suitcase, i grabbed my makeup and secured them in a makeup bag, and some of my accessories i wear daily, i picked out my three favorite shoes and i placed them in my suitcase, i grabbed my bunny slippers and i placed them next to my shoes, i stood up and i looked around my room, seeing if i forgot anything else.

i then made eye contact, well not really, with a stuffed animal my dad had bought me when i was 5, he was such a nice guy back then, until i was 10 years old, ever since i started growing up he changed, he started yelling at us, abusing us, and other kinds of things to us, just by the thought of it makes my whole body shiver.

I slowly walked over to the stuffed animal, it was a cute pink bear, with a ribbon wrapped around its neck, it had a heart shaped nose, and black eyes, i picked it up and i took a look at it, my grip on the stuffed animal kept tightening as i felt tears form in my eyes, what happened to him? Who, or what hurt him so much that it made him turn abusive towards us? I felt a tear stream down my cheek, i quickly wiped it away and placed the stuffed animal back on the shelf, i wasn't going to take it anywhere with me, every time i look at it, bad memories fill up my head, what my dad had done to us, to his own family.

I walked over to the suitcase as if nothing happened just now, i closed the suitcase and i stood up, i was still in my pjs, so i took some clothes, just for the day since tomorrow were going to be leaving California. I picked out a cropped t-shirt and some flared jeans, i got dressed up and i made my way downstairs.

"What are you guys doing? Shouldn't you be packing?" I asked, while the others were snacking on some chips, as if they haven't eaten anything yet, "Oh, we already did" Anna said, "What? When?" i asked as i crossed my hands on my chest "yesterday." Isabella said, "Woww and you guys didnt even tell me? bitches" i scoffed and made my way to them and sat down next to Lina.

"Shut up you were sleeping" Isabella said with a handful of chips in her hand, at first i looked at her hand then back at her, i quickly grabbed some of the chips from her hand and i ran away, "ANGELINA YOU LITTLE BITCH" I heard Isabella yell as i ran upstairs and up to my room, "GO FUCK YOURSELF" I yelled back before i shut the door, and i locked it in case a crazy Isabella barges in and suffocates me with a pillow.

I just giggled and sat down on the bed, snacking on the chips i just had stolen from Isabella, i picked up my phone and started going through social media, i went into Instagram and i saw that Tokio Hotel was doing a concert, in Hamburg, i quickly jumped out of my bed and i took a close look at the post.

The concert was on the 5th of July, and today is the 29th of June, i quickly shoved the whole chips into my mouth and i wiped the dust on my clothes, "Who are they, they seem cool." i said to myself before going onto google, and typing in the name "The Tokio Hotel Band" and there they showed some pictures of them, they looked oddly familiar, one was with glasses and short blonde hair and a cap, then was one with long brown silky hair, then one with straight long black hair and white hair strands, he looked very familiar, he reminded me so much of Bill, and the other two reminded me of Gustav and Georg, then i looked at the last boy, who had cornrows and a black bandana wrapped around his head, covering his forehead.

He had similar features with the boy with black hair, i just huffed and kept scrolling down, i was probably overthinking, i kept scrolling down and i did some more researching.

Bill Kaulitz - The main singer of the Tokio Hotel band.

Georg Listing - Bass-guitarist of the Tokio Hotel band

Gustav Schafer - The drummer of the Tokio Hotel band

Tom Kaulitz - The guitarist of the Tokio Hotel band.

"What?!"

Valerie Speaks.

this was kinda ass

love u<3