𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺.

ANGELINA'S POV.

I woke up to Anna running around the room with her hand on her forehead, i sat up and rubbed my eyes aggressively before turning to Anna who was stressed, or mad? I really couldnt tell. I placed my feet on the floor and sat up and made my way towards Anna, she didnt notice me yet until i grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her towards me.

"Shit! You scared me!" She said as she let out a sigh of relief and i took my hands off her shoulders.

"Its 4AM right now Anna, what are you running around the room for?!" I slightly yelled at her.

"I dont know Angel, i just..." She paused for a moment before letting out a sigh and walking towards my bed, she sat down with a tired expression on her face, i think?

"I just can't believe we're going to leave California" She huffed before looking up at me.

"Okay i get that, but that still doesn't explain why you were running around the room" I said as i sat down next to her and laying down with a huff.

"I-" before she could even speak Carolina barged in our room with an excited look on her face.

"Girls! Get up our flight is in 2 hours!!" She beamed before running towards us and grabbing both of our hands and dragging us.

"Im tired Lina" i complained with a groan before making my way towards the closet and choosing a comfortable outfit.

"Loosen up a little! You'll sleep on the plane Angel." Lina said, i really wasn't ready to leave, even though i knew German and i was going to see my bestfriends, i was really nervous for some reason.

I just let out a loud groan before picking up my clothes and making my way towards the bathroom, i wore some grey sweatpants and a white hoodie, and i put my hair up in a bun because i was too lazy to style it, knowing that i was going to be on a plane for 11 hours i didn't even bother trying.

As i was finally finished dressing up, i left the bathroom and made my way downstairs, i went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, i dumped some cereal in the bowl followed by some milk, i then grabbed a spoon and placed it in the bowl, i then made my way to the stool where we always eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, i sat down and grabbed my phone from my pocket and went through social media.

Then for some reason i started calculating some shit, "okay so, we'll be leaving at 6AM and it will take us 11 hours to get to Hamburg, so that means..." i paused for a moment and i started counting with my fingers and squinted my eyes, concentrating.

"Yes! We'll arrive in Hamburg at 5PM" i yelled, proud of myself as if i was a math genius, well i was never good at math back then when i was a kid. so solving this easy equation surprised me, even though a 5-year-old could also solve it, i was still proud of myself.

After several minutes the girls finally arrived with tons of suitcases, mostly Carolina "Woah, you'll be needing all of this?" I said pointing to Carolina and her suitcases which made her look at her suitcases then back at me "Yeah, is there a problem" She said as she shrugged and glared at me, "No, not at all mother" i said as i held my hands up a bit, which made the girls laugh.

We all left the house and locked the door, we all took a last glance at our beautiful house we shared many memories with, "We'll be back" Carolina said with a pout, it seemed like she was about to cry, "I hope not" Isabella mumbled before running to the car, which made me and Anna laugh out loud like hyenas.

{TimeSkip}

We finally made it to the Airport after tons of fighting and laughing in the car, i was even more exhausted than before and all i wanted to do was sleep.