Him.

Was i jealous?

No, i doubt it, Anna is my sister she would never do anything like that to hurt me. Physically or mentally, right? Though Isabella on the other hand kept flirting with Tom, touching his biceps, whispering stuff into his ear, and kept giggling, and that made me want to grab her by her shoulders and give her a 1-hour lecture of how she shouldn't even breath the same air as Tom, but sadly i couldn't.

She kept going, never took his hand off of his, and Tom looked well...annoyed to say the least, and he kept glancing at me each second.

I didn't quite mind at first, it was until she started getting too close to him, she kept getting closer and closer, and kissed him on the cheek, what the actual fuck? I never would have thought Isabella would be like this, but to be honest, i would do the same. But not on my bestfriends crush though.

I rushed over to where Isabella was practically all over Tom, and i grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her over somewhere quiet, where i can get a good explanation from her.

"What the fuck was that?!" I yelled at her as i crossed my hands on my chest.

"What was what?" She slurred, gosh i could smell her alcohol breath, i guess that's why Tom looked like as if he was about to throw up, this girl.

"Isabella, you know damn well."

"Ooohh, is it because i flirted with that hot guy?" She laughed, she stumbled a bit, almost falling over.

"Yes, it is."

"Dude, chillaaax..." 

I sighed before walking over to her and grabbing her by her elbow, carefully leading her back inside where Tom and Anna were, having a conversation.

"Anna, can we leave? Isabella is really drunk and i can't stand her like this." I said whilst Isabella tried to get out of my grip, i held her even tighter making her slightly wince.

"Let me goo-uhhh, i wanna stay with that handsome cutie right over thereee" She slurred as she pointed at Tom, i scoffed and shook my head.

"No, you're not staying now shut up." I said as she kept trying to get out of my tight grip which only made me tighten the grip more.

"Why does she always do this?" Anna said as she let out a groan before grabbing Isabella by the other elbow.

"Let me gooo!" Isabella yelled as she kept swaying her arms forward and backwards aggressively, Anna kept her in place while i on the other hand struggled to keep her in place as she even tried to bite me, causing me to smack her on the back of her head.

"Enough Isabella" Anna demanded as she looked at her dead in the eye, Anna sometimes scared me honestly, I kept glancing over at Tom who was giggling and laughing at us basically.

Gosh Isabella really ruined this night for me, who knows what i would be doing with Tom right now?! I would have spent the whole night talking to him if it wasnt for Isabella's drunk ass, she always does this, she even promised us that she wouldnt drink anymore but she cant keep a promise, she never did.

I never would have thought that i would fall inlove with my childhood bestfriend, sometimes i kept wondering if we would ever be a thing, maybe even get married or have kids together one day. See, this is how delusional i am, i always do this, imagine myself having a great life with someone i truly love, knowing that theres a small chance it will ever happen.

Tom is a playboy, he always was to be fair, ever since we were kids he would always flirt with every girl he would see on the sidewalk, and to be completely honest, i was really jealous of it, sometimes i wished that it would be me instead of those girls, but it made me happy knowing that i am his bestfriend and it will probably stay that way, since i dont really want a playboy to take advantage of me that easily.

I love him, i truly do, but being in a relationship with him will probably ruin my whole career, probably even my life, and its better if me and Tom stay friends, because if something bad would happen to our relationship, not only would he break my heart but our whole friendship, no one could possibly stay friends with someone that basically broke your heart right?

Tom is the type of guy who can't keep one relationship, he's a one-night stand type of guy and i hate that, he always had a different type of girl in his pants each night and knowing that it will never be me makes me wanna cry myself to sleep each night but its for the best if we keep it this way, as friends.

And even if he is the type of guy that will have sex with you for one night then completely ghost you afterwards, there's still something i truly love about Tom, his eyes, his smile and his personality, his personality is mostly just freaky shit, but somehow it always cheered me up whenever i was sad and i was grateful for him either way.

Me and Tom have tons of great memories together and i really dont wanna let them go to waste just because of a stupid relationship that won't probably even last for 3 days, but who knows? Life is full of mysteries.

But theres something that always crosses my mind, the amount of times i think of him, the amount of times i admired him, hes special to me he really is, and losing him will be like losing a piece of me, hes like my other half and i'd do anything, i mean ANYTHING to not lose him. But does he think about me that way to? And does he feel the same about me? I guess we'll never know.

<3

We said our goodbyes and left the Angel club and called a taxi to get back to the hotel and put Isabella in bed because she had been annoying us the entire time.

We finally made it to the hotel and im exhausted as fuck, we go up to our hotel rooms, me and Anna into our room and Carolina and Isabella to theirs, i immediately plopped down onto the soft comfy bed and quickly drifted away.

But i kept thinking about that one person, i couldn't even get him out of my head even if i tried to.

That person being.

Tom Kaulitz.

Valerie Speaks.

I havent updated in a while but i hope yall enjoy this short chapter, i definitely enjoyed writing it tbh, and im gonna kms bcs i cant change the title font omg but i definitely will soon bcs it looks weird like that omfg, anyways i read Satan Reincarnated and im most definitely not okay and i need therapy, that shit is worse than MLN bye, traumatizing experience i dont recommend.

Love u!<3