𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹.

"I Miss Them, Anna"

I said as Anna pulled away from me with a innocent look on her face, "I know, Angel" she paused for a second and traced her hands along my shoulders, to my hands and held them tightly "I miss them too" she said as she let go of my hands and cupped my face with both of her hands as she leaned it "But i promise you, that we'll see them again" this was the only thing she said before she took her hands off my face and walked over to Isabella and Carolina who were fighting.

I placed my hands on my face where she had placed them and i smiled, i looked back at the girls who were hitting each other with pillows as they laughed and giggled, i took my hands off my face and i went over to the couch and i picked up a pillow and i ran over to them and i hit Isabella in the head, causing her to turn towards me and laugh, "Angelina you bitch!"

{TimeSkip}

After hours of chasing and suffocating each other with pillows, we finally had enough and sat down, Carolina sat up and made her way to the bathroom as for us, we were on the couch watching TV as the house was a whole mess, pillow floof everywhere but none of us payed attention to it, except for Carolina, Carolina is a clean freak, she always likes everything tidy.

18:23, June 29.

"Im starving" Anna whined as she placed her hands on her stomach, "same" Isabella said "Isabella you're always hungry." i said as i chuckled, "oh fuck off" Isabella said as she flipped me off, causing me to do the same.

"Can we order food?" i suggested, Isabella immediately jumped from her seat "YES!" she yelled out of excitement "okay okay, sit back down" Anna said as she placed her hands on Isabella's shoulders and making her sit back down. Finally after some minutes Carolina arrived from the bathroom, as soon as she stepped in the living room she let out a small gasp.

"This place is a mess!" She complained as she crossed her hands, "Clean it up then" Isabella said whilst her eyes were on the TV i just looked at her and smacked her on the back of her head, again. "What the fuck was that for?!" she whined as she placed her hand on her head, "Stop being so mean to Carolina, bitch" i said and she scoffed at me before hitting me with a pillow.

{TimeSkip}

it was now currently 21:46Pm, were super tired after helping Carolina clean the whole place up, and it sucked half of the energy from my body, but with the last amount of energy i have in my body i might aswell just waste it right now, anyways i went into Instagram.

I checked out some posts, then finally something clicked in my head, "Does Tom have Instagram?" i mumbled, i just shrugged and clicked the search bar and typed in "TomKaulitz" in hopes that his Instagram would pop up, and to my surprise, it did.

My eyes widened and i immediately viewed some of his posts, last time i saw him, he had dreadlocks but now he has cornrows, but i must say he looks very..very attractive.

Without thinking twice, i followed him, in hopes he would follow me back, after clicking the "Follow" button i threw my phone on the bed and i covered my face with my hands, i wanted to scream right then and there but i couldn't since the girls were fast asleep.

I grabbed my pillow and i shoved my face into it and i squealed and screamed, and even though they were muffled i kept hoping that i didnt wake anyone up by how loud i kept squealing, until someone opened the door causing me to jump and look over at the person who walked in, it was Anna.

"Oh hey Anna, your still awake?" I said with a small chuckle, "Yeah, why the fuck were you screaming" she said in a sleepy voice, i must have woken her up, i just smiled at her widely before reaching for my phone and showing her Tom's Instagram page.

"Oh, you found his Insta page?" She said as she walked towards me and sat down next to me, she took my phone and kept scrolling down, viewing his posts, "Oops." she said with a shocked yet scared look on her face "What did you do Anna" i said as i snatched the phone away from her hands, i looked down and saw that she had liked one of his posts, i opened my mouth in shock "Im sorry! I didn't mean to!" She said, holding her hands up in surrender, "Anna, this is a picture of him shirtless! Do you know how embarrassing that is!?" I slightly yelled, "Nevermind, its fine" i said as i placed my phone down and scooted over to Anna.

"Hey Angel" Anna said "Yeah?" I replied, turning my whole body towards her, "Whats uh.." She paused for a second "Bill's Instagram?" she said, in a whisper, "You like him?" I said as i nudged her with my shoulder "No! I mean...yeah, but that's besides the point!" She whisper-yelled as she pushed me a bit, causing me to giggle "Okay okay sorry, here ill look it up for you" i said as i picked up my phone, and went into Instagram again, clicking on the search bar and typing "BillKaulitz"

"Here" i paused as i handed Anna my phone "I luckily found it" i said as i looked at Anna, as soon as she clicked on his profile her eyes widened, and she had a smirk on her face "Hes so.." She paused "Hot..." She whispered making me giggle "Wait hold on let me see!" I said as i snatched the phone away from her, again "Oh damn." He didn't change at all, but he's more handsome than he was before.

"Right!?" Anna whisper-yelled before snatching my phone from my hands to take a look at him again, "Simp" i mumbled, she looked up at me and scoffed "Shut up, it's not like you don't have a thing for Tom" she said, that caught me off-guard, do i have a thing for Tom? I don't know, maybe. "I'm not sure about that" i said as i crossed my hands "Oh yes you do, don't deny it!" She said, "I don't!" I said as i tried snatching my phone back from her, but she swayed her hand back.

"Admit it or I'm commenting something embarrassing on one of Tom's posts" She said, that was basically a threat "Oh come on! Thats not fair!" I yelled "Say it Angel" she smirked at me, i scoffed "Fine, i do have a thing for Tom" i said as i rolled my eyes and crossed my hands on my chest, once again, "Come on! Say it with more sympathy!" She said as she rested her hands back on her legs.

"No." I said, "Ugh fine, i guess that was good enough" she said as she rolled her eyes, "Good! Now give me my phone back!" I said as i reached out my hand, Anna just looked at my hand then back at me "Give it." I demanded, she just huffed and gave me my phone back, we both laid down as we looked at posts of Tom, even liking some.

I huffed as i placed my phone down on the desk that was next to me, "Hey Anna" i said as i turned to her, "Yeah?" She replied, turning her head towards me, "Do you think Tom will remember who i am?" I said as i laid on my stomach and kicking my legs, playing with one strand of my hair, Anna just scoffed and she also laid on her stomach "Angel, this is the 2nd time! Of course he will, what makes you think that he wont?" She said as she nudged me with her shoulder, "I dont know, probably that hes too busy, hes famous Anna, with all the practice and concerts he has to do and go to, he probably forgot that i exist" I said as i let my hair strand go.

"Nah, i doubt that! Once he sees you in real life, he definitely will remember you!" She said as she placed her elbow on the pillow and rested her head on her palm, "I dont know, i just think he'll see me as a.." i paused for a second thinking about the right words to pick, "A what?" Anna said, curiosity filling her whole body as she sat up, now looking down at me.

"Childhood stranger."

Valerie Speaks.

Short chapter! Sorry about that but i started to run out of ideas

love u<3