𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑻 𝑴𝑬.

TOM'S POV

I was sitting on a swing as my feet slightly moved forward and backward in sync, waiting for Angelina to arrive since she had told me to meet up here because she had to tell me something important.

It was about 4pm, i kept looking around trying to find the sight of Angelina, since we were alone, maybe i can even tell her how i feel about her, how i feel whenever shes close to me, how i feel when i hear the sound of her laughter, how i feel whenever she holds my hand, she makes me feel something I've never felt before.

I kept waiting for Angelina while cars kept honking each second, birds chirping and the sound of people chatting, i let out a huff before looking down at the sand, i cracked a small smile as the memories flood my head.

I was completely lost in thoughts until i heard shoes hitting the concrete floor, i quickly looked up and saw Angelina running towards me, i gave her a confused look and before i could even talk she walked over to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere quiet.

The second she touched my hand butterflies swarmed my stomach as my cheeks started to get warm, i couldn't help but smile a bit as i kept looking at Angelina.

We finally arrived at some place i didn't know of, it was some type of tunnel and it was really quiet, what is this place? I like it.

"Tom, please don't freak out with what I'm about to tell you." She said, her soft voice echoing through the tunnel.

"Tell me Angel." I said as i heard my voice echo through the tunnel.

She let out a sigh and looked up at me, and she had teary eyes, what is going on?!

"Promise me Tom."

"I can't promise anything Angel."

She let out another sigh and took a step closer to me.

"Im moving to California."

As soon as i heard those words leave her mouth, my heart skipped a few beats, she was obviously joking right?... Right?

"Angel, bitte tell me you're joking."

She just shook her head and pressed her lips together as she lowered her head, this cannot be happening, not today.

"I-Im sorry Tom." She cried out before letting herself jump onto me, embracing me into a tight warm hug as she cried on my shoulder.

"Its not your fault Angel." I managed to say, i rubbed her back slowly as i rested my chin on top of her head, then suddenly all the memories we had together started replaying in my head, how am i going to break these news to Bill?

She then slowly pulled away and looked up at me, her eyes were glossy and glowing in the dark, and her nose was all red from all the sobbing, she then tilted her head to the side causing me to do the same as her.

She cracked a small smile before wiping a tear away from my cheek with her thumb.

"Don't cry you big baby" She joked making me laugh.

I looked down and heard Angelina sniffle, i looked up at her and she was looking at the road that was far away from us, i kept admiring her side profile till i heard her gasp.

"Shit! Sorry Tom i have to go" she said quickly but before leaving she reached into her pocket and pulled out a necklace, a necklace that she wore everyday and never left the house without it.

"Here, take this." She handed me the necklace i just kept it in my hand and looked at it as her eyes were already teary by the time i looked at her.

"Something you can remember me with." was the only thing she said before she ran off, i put the necklace in my pocket and ran after Angelina who already had disappeared.

As i made it back home i saw Bill outside, he was staring at Angelina who was placing her stuff in the trunk with her mom and Anna, he had a confused yet a sad look on his face.

I knew that this was going to go bad, i immediately ran to Bill and placed my hand around his shoulder, he quickly turned his head to face me.

"Where is Angelina going Tom?" He spoke as he took a quick glance at Angelina who was now entering the car.

"I- uh..." I kept stuttering over my words and kept glancing at Angelina's car, that had already disappeared.

"She's leaving Germany." I managed to blurt out, looking at everything and everywhere except Bill.

"What?! And she didn't tell me?" He shouted as he grabbed me by my shoulders.

He didn't say anything after that and just pulled me in for a hug and continued to cry loudly on my shoulder, i kept patting and rubbing his back, we stayed like this for about an hour and a half.

I can't believe she just left.

--------

That was the day she left me, crying everyday for her, each day I expected her to come back and surprise me but no, she didn't.

But here i am, looking in her brown eyes in a well-known club, who would have thought?

"Tom?"

"Angelina."

Valerie Speaks.

I really need to adjust the other few chapters, my writing in those sucks ass, anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this!

Love u<3